Douglas Burglary while occupants asleep

slinkydevil

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is without a doubt home grown manx chav robbing what looks like an eastern european living room 20 years ago. wheres the real video slinky?

I'm not so sure given the dress code. Those are Eastern Bloc shoes if I've ever seen a pair.

I initially thought this was a comedy opinion

Slap on the wrist, don't do it again, gets released...to do it again. Rinse and repeat.

Certainly if in teh care system. There's big money in that thar industry . Keep the ball rollin and stuff society.

But in any case, condoms should be free or at least given away with every pint of beer sold in Jimmy B's nightclub or wherever, especially if it is a girl buyin' for a fella to give her a teaspoons full for a ticket for life, and stuff everyone else in society.. A bit off subject maybe but you never know

This could easily have been the home of an elderly pensioner and the consequences could have been very serious indeed. I'll bet this character has a 'colourful' history too, from at least secondary school onwards and through his teens. But we'll never get to know that. It'll be interesting to see what happens to him once all the support agencies interpose and effectively get him off with a light touch sentence.

Archived