Douglas Burglary while occupants asleep

slinkydevil

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Single mum? 100 fags? Can sense all manxforums sympathy and outrage soon to change polarity..within 2 hours I predict someone on here posting that she deserved it

Absolutely. I'm fucking sick of working my arse off to pay for single mothers to drink and smoke and shag more men producing more kids.........the money should go to their kids. How can they afford ciggies? Fucking disgraceful. I'm sick of it. Why are we such a nation of pussies? Our own are a bunch of workshy scum and we import a load of criminals and terrorist. Britain is finished. Winston Churchill was right, that was our finest hour. Now we're a bunch of arsewipes.

Sorry, we're a nation where 25% of people are lovely nice hardworking people, and 75% are arsewipes who can't be bothered working for a living.

Plus a large proportion of the workshy 75% will get a very nice civil service pension till the day they croak it.

Single mum? 100 fags? Can sense all manxforums sympathy and outrage soon to change polarity..within 2 hours I predict someone on here posting that she deserved it

Bet she's shagging an Eastern European on the side

Ideally to be deported if foreign with no entitlement to stay.

So he'll go for a coffee in Liverpool, wait till the next boat comes in and then get back on it. Simples.

They need to bring in passport control at the steam packet to keep these Western European scrotes out!

Unemployed women should be forced to attend the doctors and have regular pregnancy tests. If there's a hit, they should have two choices: get a job or get an abortion.

What about women who are unemployed because they don't have to work?

"You're pregnant"

"Oh great"

"Do you work?"

"No, I don't need to. My husband does that for both of us".

"I'm sorry, abortion or job, your choice"

Unemployed women should be forced to attend the doctors and have regular pregnancy tests. If there's a hit, they should have two choices: get a job or get an abortion.

There speaks a Gent who has never heard of the Island's Human Rights Act

I think the island's Human Rights Act is in the same filing cabinet as the Freedom of Information Act.

There speaks a Gent who has never heard of the Island's Human Rights Act

Why don't you tell us all about it Barrie?

And I do hope this chapter of 'Barrie's Boring Bullshit' has got a coroner and lieutenant governor in it, and includes how you saved humanity from underhand dealings with just a single phone call and then...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bet she's shagging an Eastern European on the side

How do you know she is Chinese?

I don't get it

How casually some on here refer to aborting a baby.

Sometimes I am totally shocked at some people's posts on here.

it was a troll/parody post - taking it seriously is a pointless exercise

Archived