Douglas Burglary while occupants asleep

slinkydevil

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Single mum? 100 fags? Can sense all manxforums sympathy and outrage soon to change polarity..within 2 hours I predict someone on here posting that she deserved it

Bet she's shagging an Eastern European on the side

How do you know she is Chinese?

I don't get it

Barrie is suggesting that because oriental people have different facial characteristics , their genitals may also be shaped differently and may require a different approach to intercourse. Its basically a rehash of Phil The Greek's "slitty eyed" remarks but in a much lewder way. At least Phil fought against the Japanese and his dislike for things oriental may stem from that. Our Bazza however just appears to be a big racist.

Single mum? 100 fags? Can sense all manxforums sympathy and outrage soon to change polarity..within 2 hours I predict someone on here posting that she deserved it

Bet she's shagging an Eastern European on the side

How do you know she is Chinese?

I don't get it

Barrie is suggesting that because oriental people have different facial characteristics , their genitals may also be shaped differently and may require a different approach to intercourse. Its basically a rehash of Phil The Greek's "slitty eyed" remarks but in a much lewder way. At least Phil fought against the Japanese and his dislike for things oriental may stem from that. Our Bazza however just appears to be a big racist.

Bazza used to live and work in Hong Kong many decades ago and got the joke (legend!) from old China Hands and of course the Cantonese people I worked with...They used to say the same about European girls!...(ie slit the other way) It was all a jest as was the term "White Tigress"..That was the legend that Eurasians had no pubic hair and to be absolutely honest I did see street traders in Honkers selling pubic hair wigs! How I wish now I had brought some back with me! Make 'em laugh in church eh what?!

There is far too much information in that report for my liking, it wouldn't take a genius to work out which house it is and 'the thing they said about the cat' - might leave her vulnerable to other burglars.

I have sympathy for both the victim and the lad, how shit is your life that you risk your freedom for a big pack of fags and £40? Poor sod, he's only 18 & he's laying really shaky foundations for a happy future.

There is far too much information in that report for my liking, it wouldn't take a genius to work out which house it is and 'the thing they said about the cat' - might leave her vulnerable to other burglars.

I have sympathy for both the victim and the lad, how shit is your life that you risk your freedom for a big pack of fags and £40? Poor sod, he's only 18 & he's laying really shaky foundations for a happy future.

I don't think he would have come forward if the lady in question hadn't had the foresight to install a camera! He has brought this on himself, sorry no sympathy here at all.

Hopefully, it might put off some other would-be thieves from taking the opportunity to tea-leaf! As if you do, you will be posted all over the Internet for everyone to see.

I don't think he would have come forward if the lady in question hadn't had the foresight to install a camera! He has brought this on himself, sorry no sympathy here at all.

Hopefully, it might put off some other would-be thieves from taking the opportunity to tea-leaf! As if you do, you will be posted all over the Internet for everyone to see.

He had no option to come forward though as that video was pretty clear and had him banged to rights.

Er.... He's a fucking thief. There's no excuse for it. His life isn't shit. It's his mind set that makes him think it's simpler to go on the rob than earn the money.

People like that need a proper beating.

How casually some on here refer to aborting a baby.

Sometimes I am totally shocked at some people's posts on here.

If you don't want to hear casual talk of aborting a FETUS (not a baby), keep your legs closed.

TOO FAR. IDIOT

If you don't want to hear casual talk of aborting a FETUS (not a baby), keep your legs closed.

TOO FAR. IDIOT

Well it is a fetus, not a baby. And you can keep your legs closed too, idiot.

TOO FAR. IDIOT

Well it is a fetus, not a baby. And you can keep your legs closed too, idiot.

I think if ever there was good reason to remove a post or two it is now !!

Archived