Douglas Burglary while occupants asleep

slinkydevil

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted a "thought" a while back, along the lines of how we would all feel should somebody take it upon themselves to publish all our IDs.

It's tempting...

Until we find out we're all Albert...

Bobby - You're one of my most popular posters on here and I enjoy your witty sarcasm thumbsup.gif

I see the little scrote was already awaiting sentencing for another theft. Maybe his mother should have thought about getting an abortion eighteen yeare ago.

http://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/cctv-burglary-teen-struck-whilst-on-bail-for-theft-offence/

He should have been shot. All over the blankets.

In the initial report did not his advocate state that he did what he did to feed himself? A ploy perhaps to portray him as a victim..... "It's not his fault it's societies " or perhaps we don't understand because his stealing is a "medical condition".laugh.png

Some may say that his advocate deserves a "slap" as well whistling.gif

"execution"

Sorry, are we living in some Third World Middle Eastern country now?

Executing people for crimes has been proven as reliable a deterrent to crime as tickling them is.

Fix the causes of crime = less crime (will never have no crime as we humans are a funny bunch).

People like that need a proper beating.

So it's ok to beat someone because they stole something? You're all mental...and not in a good way.

it could work

maybe if someone beats a guy up we all go rob his house?

"execution"

Sorry, are we living in some Third World Middle Eastern country now?

Executing people for crimes has been proven as reliable a deterrent to crime as tickling them is.

Fix the causes of crime = less crime (will never have no crime as we humans are a funny bunch).

The way things are going you're not far off from being a banana republic. smile.png

I admit my hatred towards bottom feeding burglar scum like 18-year-old Anthony Collis is firmly based on the fact that a piece of excrement like him broke into my place. One of the very few times I wish I would have lived in the US and had a gun. I had clear line of sight and could have saved the government the cost of keeping the little shit in prison.

You break into someone's house, you leave your human rights at the door, simple as. As a result of this crap, I felt safer living in a city of 20 million with poverty and violent crime everywhere, than I did living in Douglas, because if someone had tried to break into my place in Manila, security would have shot him. No questions asked. I like that approach.

It was a while agao, but A woman in the flats down the road was on her own in teh building and hheard an intruder. She was terrified. The police were called after he attacked someone going to see what was going on after she phoned for help.

From teh description they knew who it was (first name terms). It was a care kid. I wonder with his sense of empowerment over the police did he continue his ways.

Or did he stop his burglary ways there and then and become a model citizen.

People like that need a proper beating.

So it's ok to beat someone because they stole something? You're all mental...and not in a good way.

Yes it is ok. People need to have proper fear instilled in them to stop this type of thing. Other countries chop hands off.

Archived