The War in Syria - ISIS et al

Chinahand

So why are we wanting to topple Assad?

Errrr could it be he has slaughtered thousands of Syrians who want shot of him?

Just a thought....

If that's true, you have my support. Where is your proof?

Where's your denial?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's absolutely no way I'm going to waste any more of my time on the likes of you.

By all means carry on defending Assad because it simply reinforces what we know of you already.

A la Glenda Slagg "Byeeeeeee....."

Jerk.

Amnesty International1

In every town and village visited grieving families described to Amnesty International how their relatives – young and old and including children - were dragged away and shot dead by soldiers - who in some cases then set the victims’ bodies on fire.

Soldiers and shabiha militias burned down homes and properties and fired indiscriminately into residential areas, killing and injuring civilian bystanders. Those who were arrested, including the sick and elderly, were routinely tortured, sometimes to death.

Amnesty International2

Scores of thousands of civilians across Syria, including children, have been forced to endure a life under siege, with all the hardship and privations that entails. Most of the sieges have been imposed and maintained by military and security forces loyal to the government of President Bashar al-Assad. ... Government forces, in particular, have continued to carry out indiscriminate attacks, bombarding populated civilian areas using explosive weapons with wide impact, including artillery shells and barrel bombs and other air-delivered munitions. Opposition fighters have also carried out indiscriminate attacks. As well, in imposing and maintaining the sieges, both government forces and non-state armed groups have sought to deprive the overwhelmingly civilian population within the besieged areas of the basic necessities of life, by cutting water and power supplies, denying access to food supplies, medicine and medical care, and preventing the movement of people into and from the areas under siege

Amnesty International3

The scale of torture and other ill-treatment in Syria has risen to a level not witnessed for years and is reminiscent of the dark era of the 1970s and 1980s. Released a day before the one-year anniversary of the start of mass protests in Syria, ‘I wanted to die’: Syria’s torture survivors speak out documents 31 methods of torture or other ill-treatment by security forces, army and pro-government armed shabiha gangs, described by witnesses or victims to Amnesty International researchers

Human Rights Watch

As rebel forces have seized large swathes of Syrian territory, the Assad government has responded by indiscriminately and often deliberately attacking civilians living there. In part this reflects the classically abusive counterinsurgency strategy of draining the sea to catch the fish: make life so miserable for civilians that they flee, leaving rebel forces exposed, with no population to hide among or functioning economy from which to acquire supplies. In part this strategy also seems designed to send a message to Syrians throughout the country: this is what your life will be like if the rebels prevail where you live, so you had better support Assad.

Syrian troops have thus used rockets, artillery, cluster bombs, incendiary weapons, fuel-air explosives, and aerial bombardment to indiscriminately attack populated areas in rebel-held territory and to target functioning bakeries, medical facilities, and schools. The Syrian forces have also deployed more ordinary weapons, such as the guns and knives used to execute 248 civilians in a Sunni antigovernment enclave in early May, as documented by Human Rights Watch.

Office of the UN Commissioner on Human Rights

Government forces and affiliated militia have committed murder, torture, rape, forcible displacement, enforced disappearance and other inhumane acts. Many of these crimes were perpetrated as part of widespread or systematic attacks against civilian populations and constitute crimes against humanity. War crimes and gross violations of international human rights law – including summary execution, arbitrary arrest and detention, unlawful attack, attacking protected objects, and pillaging and destruction of property – have also been committed.

What does TJ mean? I'm sure there are eyewitness reports, like the eyewitness reports of Saddam Hussein's troops throwing babies out of incubators in Kuwait during the First Gulf War, which later turned out to be a hoax. I'd like to see real documentary evidence that Assad and not ISIS was responsible. It has already emerged the BBC faked footage to make it look like Assad was responsible, which is why I'm suspicious. Why fake footage to blame someone, if they were really responsible?

I think what some of you aren't getting is that Western civilisation is being attacked here, and Britain needs to stand up and be counted with her allies. Who could watch the scenes of grieving in France and somehow think it's nothing to do with us ? How fine they looked too; a nation coming together, albeit in grief.

We could see atrocities in London tomorrow and then everyone would flip their opinion. I wouldn't be listening to any Hampstead liberals or Jeremy Corbyn and his slimeball mate Livingstone either. It's a joke to watch some of these cosy metropolitan politicians throwing in their opinions when they know absolutely f**k all. It's a dangerous, complex situation, and I'd be listening to the generals and the military, rather than sit on our hands waiting for 'the right conditions' until we're dragged by events into it anyway.

It is a reasonable proposition to query what really fomented the civil war considering that the Assad dynasty has ruled Syria for almost half a century without before resorting to killing the population. How accurate is the Western accepted version of events?

Erm Assad's dad was brutal in the face of opposition and regularly resorted to mass killings and torture. The son had seemed more moderate but with the Arab Spring returned to the ways of his dad:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Hama_massacre

It is an interesting one - as Israel was invading Lebanon, Assad Senior was massacring his own population by the 10s of thousands. The blood on his hands was far larger than the massacres undertaken by Christian and Druze Militias under the eye of the Israeli war machine.

What event got more Western media coverage?

It matters not what Assad has or has not done in the past, it is none of our business, who are the chicken hawk western leaders to decide on who stays and who goes. Assad has a lot of support in Syria, far higher public opinion than the homosexual in the White house and Dave, Prior to the french attacks Hollandes approval rating was around 10%, Assad's is several times more than that,

I would also suggest to these western leaders to leave children and animals alone when partaking in sex..

I wonder if these reports are as accurate as prior to the Iraq invasion that Saddams soldiers were pulling premature babies out of incubators and other atrocities that were then proven to be total fabrication and western lies, again to swing the very fecking fickle crowd here......I am amazed on the memory of some people that they cannot see history repeating itself again and again.

Be honest with yourself's this is nothing to do with getting rid of ISIS to protect Britain from Faux Terror Attacks, its about removing another elected leader to then be replaced by a puppet that is controlled by the west and also to put into place another Red shield central bank...

Then after this plan has been carried out you will all be talking about evil Iran and the tape recording will pay all over again and the sheep will follow as per usual..

1. Create a baddie

2. Scare the sheep

3. Get your controlled media (all of it) to spread the lies

4. Illegally Bomb a sovereign country that is no threat to you, and total destabilize a country to save the innocents by killing most of them and those you don't kill wont have a pot left to piss in..(what a fecking joke)

5. Install your own despot and western banking system.

6. Financially ruin them by lending them money to rebuild the country that you destroyed to save them in the first place..

7. change country and repeat go to step 1. (IRAN IS NEXT)

These western leaders of yours should be on trial in the Hague for war crimes against humanity and publicly executed, That is one event I will not be missing if the idiots wake up and it finally happens,.

The MO has been repeating itself for years, wake up before it is too late. Stop financing these psychopaths to murder and destroy peoples lives.

Archived