The War in Syria - ISIS et al

Chinahand

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yawn. Companies make money out of war. So what? Plenty make money with no war. So what?

The right decision has been made. As much as we'd all like to sit around tree hugging it isn't going to solve the issue.

does this post indicate you are a "tree hugger" who would be happy to prostitute your principles to make a few quid ?

@ rmanx: We were already signed up to it. It has been on the streets of the UK for years, if you hadn't noticed. I agree it will get worse. But not because of this.

Tell that the French

That had been coming for years too. This is what happens when you are complacent enough to allow a society totally antipathetic to your own to develop at your heart. We have been and are that complacent.

yawn. Companies make money out of war. So what? Plenty make money with no war. So what?

The right decision has been made. As much as we'd all like to sit around tree hugging it isn't going to solve the issue.

does this post indicate you are a "tree hugger" who would be happy to prostitute your principles to make a few quid ?

It indicates that in a utopian world I (and i'm sure everyone) would prefer there wasn't war, atrocites, terrorism etc etc etc. In the real world there is, so we have to deal with that. I don't ever recall sacrificing my own principals to make money (although to be fair my memory is shit ohmy.png) ) .

The US quietly announced yesterday that they are putting boots on the ground. A small force to target and destroy with airpower. Probably Delta.

Anyone fancy running a book on how long it takes to get a Blue on Blue?

It indicates that in a utopian world I (and i'm sure everyone) would prefer there wasn't war, atrocites, terrorism etc etc etc. In the real world there is, so we have to deal with that. I don't ever recall sacrificing my own principals to make money (although to be fair my memory is shit ohmy.png) ) .
Would arms manufacturers or bankers or egotistical political leaders prefer there were no wars or conflict do you think?

When I take over the world I'm going to hold gun manufacturers responsible for any deaths caused by guns they've made.

Some of these things are like deadly weapons. Its nearly as bad as drink driving at Christmas in my book

Same for the car and alcohol makers then!

The lady is not for turning...

12346395_874558185933258_248264557600707

But our bombs are different from their bombs. Our bombs are smart bombs and they don't target moderate rebels, only the other type of rebels, who are the bad guys and and and.....

Archived