The War in Syria - ISIS et al

Chinahand

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

call me a cynical cunt with a tiny cock all you like but im not entirely sure i believe this story as its told here. sign up with all their personal details, next of kin address, who recruited them and where? all handily contained on a memory stick carried by one disgruntled person. well they fucked up big time because its now in the hands of the sky news branch of the secret intelligence services. im just glad my neighbours family is not on the list, mainly because they are south african

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3484702/Names-family-details-22-000-jihadis-revealed-huge-cache-leaked-ISIS-HR-forms.html

Whilst rummaging about, bored out of my tits, on tinterweb t'other night, I came across this interesting fellow, Albert Pike, and his predictions regarding the three world wars (which were yet to emerge) ...

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

It will delight some of the conspiracy idiots buffs and makes interesting reading.

I wonder if it was originally written on a laptop.

Conspiracy or not, even if the pike/massini letter was only written 20 years ago, you have to admit the WW3 scenario laid out is eerily close to today's events. I've not looked it up, but from memory this letter was apparently in a museum until the 1970s.

Meanwhile Russia and Iran move out of Syria, some see this as positive, they say the water recedes prior to the tsunami.

• 1 month later...

Strange how ISIS are destabilising all the countries surrounding Israel but leaving western-friendly Muslim states like UAE etc... well alone. If I was Netanyahu I'd be thankful of their existence.

Strange how ISIS are destabilising all the countries surrounding Israel but leaving western-friendly Muslim states like UAE etc... well alone. If I was Netanyahu I'd be thankful of their existence.

Not really. ISIS are entering areas where there's a power vacuum. There's no power vacuum in Israel so why would they get a foothold there? They're also a bunch of cowards who don't have the balls to take on the IDF.

Archived