The War in Syria - ISIS et al

Chinahand

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really. Conflict and war is fundamental to the human condition like breathing, eating and sex. Always has been and always will be. From the bow and arrow to the nuclear armed missile. The ever increasing world population just brings more and more as time goes on.

And grows up resentful of a world that committed such a crime against him.

That ladies and gentlemen is how you create the fundamentalist of the future, take his family, take his home, take his future...and give him a reason to hate you.

But don't worry...we only bomb bad guys...honest.

And grows up resentful of a world that committed such a crime against him. That ladies and gentlemen is how you create the fundamentalist of the future, take his family, take his home, take his future...and give him a reason to hate you. But don't worry...we only bomb bad guys...honest.

Errrrr it's highly likely he was bombed by his own President. You know, a swarthy non-western type muslim....

• 1 month later...

The "bombing" by "russia or assad" of the un aid convoy in "retaliation" for the us "mistakenly" bombing syrian forces just as they were getting on top of isil terrorist scum is starting to get quite intruiging. Especially now the russians have released drone footage ( which i cant link to) and there appears to be no bomb craters, more like it was shot up from the ground by probably over agressive russians shouting allahi akhbar. Its an insult to even my intelligence

I have come to the opinion that the Refugee Crisis in Syria is a Scam to get us Bleeding Heart Westerners to allow a whole bunch of Islamic Muzzies into our Countries where they can then take over by Out Reproducing Us and then taking us over Politically. Some of them have even admitted it in an YouTube Video in the Netherlands.

I bet not a single Syrian Muzzie Pretend-To-Be Refugee has been allowed into Israel.

3X3

I have come to the opinion that the Refugee Crisis in Syria is a Scam to get us Bleeding Heart Westerners to allow a whole bunch of Islamic Muzzies into our Countries where they can then take over by Out Reproducing Us and then taking us over Politically. Some of them have even admitted it in an YouTube Video in the Netherlands.

I bet not a single Syrian Muzzie Pretend-To-Be Refugee has been allowed into Israel.

3X3

This has never been any secret whatsoever.

3X3

The United Nations has been quite explicit in it's desire for this to happen, years before the Syrian conflict.

Peter Sutherland, the UN's Special Representative for Migration, told the Home Affairs Select Committee back in 2012 that the EU should "Do it's best to undermine the homogeneity of it's member states".

Of course there will be certain sections of immigrants who will follow their own agenda but by and large it's being done with the blessing of the UN to create a United States of Europe-type melting pot of people.

Archived