The War in Syria - ISIS et al

Chinahand

Looks like there could be a coup or similar in Qatar soon with Saudi basically enforcing a blockade on it.

Quite a serious affair - with funding of extremists and regional rivalries with Iran all being pulled into the mix.

I wonder how the conspiracy theorists will interpret it!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

He has shown extreme racist and political views calling for the killing of people.

Now he is flying off to the Middle East.  Who knows what kind of radicalisation he will experience while he is away.

Which race did I abuse  Dick ?  And I called for the killing of animals not people .

Oh by the way not that's any of your business but I;m flying off  to the UK  after 4 yrs in Asia  you clown.

2 minutes ago, Tarne said:

Qatar got given an ultimatum "Get back in line or else" - and this is the "Or else" - money is fleeing the country fast, they're in severe shit.

As long as they don't go down before the 15th

11 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

He has shown extreme racist and political views calling for the killing of people.

Now he is flying off to the Middle East.  Who knows what kind of radicalisation he will experience while he is away.

wrong as usual.....

next time i go to aus and it stops in dubai should i and everyone else be on a watchlist.....

Archived