The War in Syria - ISIS et al

Chinahand

On channel 4 news Michael Crick has been speculating about another parliamentary vote for an attack on Syria, suggesting it might go differently this time because some labour MPs might want to make a point to Corbyn. 

Which is insane.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Max Power said:

So, the Americans, French and the UK are contemplating an attack on Syria? Who or what are the targets, it surely just spells misery for many more innocent Syrian citizens? 

when did they say that?

15 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

It's to alleviate a bit of pressure off their isis freedom fighters. This happens every time they nearly get wiped out.

Freedom fighters my arse.

15 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

I suppose i should have said jaysh al islam but at the end of the day it's just a name.

Oh believe me, it's a whole lot more than just a name. It's evil incarnate.

Given the alternatives I would much rather we fully supported Asad than even criticise him let alone condemning him whatever his admin do or did.

The forces attacking the legitimate government of Syria are foul beyond belief.

There is absolutely no even partially concrete proof that Assad used chemical weapons against the filth trying to spread Islam into Syria and every reason why Syrian forces would not.  

"The first casualty of war is truth" (Hiram Johnson) and never is more valid than facing anything to do with islam.

Archived