The War in Syria - ISIS et al

Chinahand

The trillion dollar military industrial complex need to play with their toys periodically so they can build some more. Unfortunately the region always seem to be the test range.

The US needs an enemy to maintain the game and a unipolar world doesn't serve much purpose. 2 or 3 world powers provide perpetual war for perpetual peace. It also thins the herd for the eugenicists who sit behind them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Oh dear.

Here it is.

If there's going to be a Third World War then The Third World is obviously the place to hold it....

Absolutely.  The savagery that is endemic in most of the Third World is the root of so much contagion into the civilised world.

Erm, just curious Rog, we all know that Britain has at one time or other attacked and killed people in just about every country on earth - the end result if which is a lot of international bad will and not even full sovereignty over Northern Ireland - but who are these ‘savages’ you are so afraid of?

3 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Erm, just curious Rog, we all know that Britain has at one time or other attacked and killed people in just about every country on earth - the end result if which is a lot of international bad will and not even full sovereignty over Northern Ireland - but who are these ‘savages’ you are so afraid of?

Anyone who isn't white or what he considers "British" probably.

3 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

I'm not afraid of any of the savages.

As for full sovereignty over rump Ulster, it was only after the traitor Blair surrender by implementing power sharing with a foreign nation that full sovereignty was lost.  Hopefully that act of treason will be rolled back as a result of escaping from the disgusting EU.

26 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Anyone who isn't white or what he considers "British" probably.

Leaving anything else aside there's far far too many people who possess British passports as a result of being nationalised who absolutely ARE savages.  In particular the pigs that groom and abuse our young girls and all of it justified by their so called religion.

1 minute ago, Rog said:

Leaving anything else aside there's far far too many people who possess British passports as a result of being nationalised who absolutely ARE savages.  In particular the pigs that groom and abuse our young girls and all of it justified by their so called religion.

Catholics?

Must be horrible knowing you're going to end your days cowering in a bunker somewhere like Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi. Looks like it's only going to end one way for Assad once the war drums start to beat louder.

8 minutes ago, Lxxx said:

Must be horrible knowing you're going to end your days cowering in a bunker somewhere like Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi. Looks like it's only going to end one way for Assad once the war drums start to beat louder.

I don't see Assad as being in any way comparable with Saddam Hussein or Gaddafi.  

What I do regret is that "credit" is not being given to Barack Hussein Obama for his covert and at times not so covert support in the attempt to establish The Green Crescent from Turkey to Morocco.

18 minutes ago, Rog said:

I don't see Assad as being in any way comparable with Saddam Hussein or Gaddafi.  

What I do regret is that "credit" is not being given to Barack Hussein Obama for his covert and at times not so covert support in the attempt to establish The Green Crescent from Turkey to Morocco.

I don't think he is either. He's a well educated man whose country is being hounded by war hawks who'd like to use the territory to fight their proxy battles.

Archived