The War in Syria - ISIS et al

Chinahand

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, woody2 said:

#batshitcrazy:rolleyes:

you said you supported "corbins" view:lol:

which are all wars are bad except if started by russia, syria or hezbollah.......

So your mum can't read either 

7 hours ago, paswt said:

I'm with Corbyn on this one........ just saying.......... well until the 'spin' and 'counterspin' stops and it's established  who did what and to whom , until then  it seems to be "nobut swank" by a bunch of politicians who know the chances of them  being held responsible  in their lifetime are relatively remote.:)

"Well until the "spin and  counterspin" stops and it's established who did what to whom "

Some people can have more than one "view" and , amazingly perhaps to you on different subjects !

It would be nice to get an apology but I would not expect one from a poster who is clearly thick and as pig ignorant as you:lol:

Hope this helps. 

40 minutes ago, paswt said:

So your mum can't read either 

"Well until the "spin and  counterspin" stops and it's established who did what to whom "

Some people can have more than one "view" and , amazingly perhaps to you on different subjects !

It would be nice to get an apology but I would not expect one from a poster who is clearly thick and as pig ignorant as you:lol:

Hope this helps. 

so what type of investigation do you what? same as corbin........

I'm really coming around to the belief that the recent chemical attacks have been staged to bring the US, UK and France into the conflict. What has Assad got to gain by carrying out the attack, nothing, he's winning the war anyway.

What would he have to lose, everything!   

9 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I'm really coming around to the belief that the recent chemical attacks have been staged

Staged by whom?

10 minutes ago, Max Power said:

to bring the US, UK and France into the conflict

Why?

But that isn’t happening. There is simply no desire from the West to become drawn in beyond bombing ISIS with a clear demarcation between Russian/Assad forces and the Kurds. 

Assad has used chemical weapons multiple times and now has an empty chemistry institute and a few warehouses have been blown up after a helpful call between the yanks and Russia to ensure no Russians are anywhere near it. 

This is a proxy war. No way will Trump put boots on the ground. 

Russia has and will remain king maker in this nasty little conflict. 

Now if Saudi had joined in in the Chemical Institute rocketing that would have been interesting, but at the moment Assad, Iran and Putin are still very much in the driving seat and the West all of a dither over how to strategically and tactically advance their cause, if they even know what it is. 

Israel must be singularly pissed off with such drift as it watches Iran and Hezbollah mount brigade level actions. 

Mission accomplished my arse. Trump channels the worst Bush bullshit. 

This conflict will fester for a long time yet. 

54 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

But that isn’t happening. There is simply no desire from the West to become drawn in beyond bombing ISIS with a clear demarcation between Russian/Assad forces and the Kurds. 

Assad has used chemical weapons multiple times and now has an empty chemistry institute and a few warehouses have been blown up after a helpful call between the yanks and Russia to ensure no Russians are anywhere near it. 

This is a proxy war. No way will Trump put boots on the ground. 

Russia has and will remain king maker in this nasty little conflict. 

Now if Saudi had joined in in the Chemical Institute rocketing that would have been interesting, but at the moment Assad, Iran and Putin are still very much in the driving seat and the West all of a dither over how to strategically and tactically advance their cause, if they even know what it is. 

Israel must be singularly pissed off with such drift as it watches Iran and Hezbollah mount brigade level actions. 

Mission accomplished my arse. Trump channels the worst Bush bullshit. 

This conflict will fester for a long time yet. 

It takes a bit of pressure off the rebel/Isis alliance though, and we are helping them.

Archived