The War in Syria - ISIS et al

Chinahand

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lxxx said:

It's a shame as Damascus was a city I would have loved to have visited in my lifetime. Maybe next one now. 

Beirut used to be nice before the filth took over.

Visited there to holiday with my late uncle every year from the age of twelve to eighteen.  Wonderful halva in a variety of flavours.  Real tooth rot stuff but smashing! 

32 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Take an inhalor with you and stick a white helmet on  you'll be fine.

Until night or when the cameras are put away at which time you'll be expected to take your white Helmet off,  pick up your AK-47 or RPG and get study into attacking the legitimate government of Syria once more.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Holidays to Damascus must be a steel these days.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Vacation_Packages-g294011-Damascus-Vacations.html

Damascus Holiday Packages

Want to book a holiday to Damascus? Whether you're off for a romantic holiday, family trip, or an all-inclusive holiday, Damascus holiday packages on TripAdvisor make planning your trip simple and affordable.

Find the perfect holiday package for Damascus on TripAdvisor by comparing Damascus hotel and flight prices. Travellers like you have written 1,828 reviews and posted 3,210 candid photos for Damascus hotels. Book your Damascus holiday today!

5ad607614a923_ScreenShot2018-04-17at15_38_15.jpg.ab5b2a78f7fcbaf6c87c4ce38a1fca53.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2018 at 11:09 AM, TheTeapot said:

When we bombed Libya the rebels we were supporting got hold of Gaddafi and sodomized him with a knife. Makes you proud really.

The uk/us and gaddafi were on good enough terms to trust him to torture people on our behalf only a couple of years earlier

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44066091

Add sarkozy's source of funding to the mix and it seems no wonder the colonel never made it to the witness box. 

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5208822/gaddafi-son-dirt-sarkozy-libya-regime

Assad was also trusted enough to turture people on our behalf in these days

On 4/17/2018 at 3:10 PM, Rog said:

Beirut used to be nice before the filth took over.

Visited there to holiday with my late uncle every year from the age of twelve to eighteen.  Wonderful halva in a variety of flavours.  Real tooth rot stuff but smashing! 

Another homeland?

£500,000 and a "we're sowwwwyyy" letter from the Skeksis in human form (May)?

I would want someone on criminal charges.

This also makes it harder to play the "we're the good guy" card when we are illegally renditioning people, sending them to so called "rogue states" (that we later invade/Arab Spring because they are mean to people), and then torturing them for years.

14 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

"Sir Mark Allen has never spoken publicly about the affair. He, along with former foreign secretary Jack Straw, and all the agencies involved, denied individual wrongdoing. "

Didn't know Jack Straw was the Labour Foreign Secretary (2001-2006)? #shrug

he was....

another blair mess.....

Archived