Donald Trump

cropduster

Steve Bannon: "We're going to war in the South China Sea" - The Independent

Mr Bannon's views are coming under increased scrutiny as he ascends to power within the White House. - The ex-head of Breitbart has in the past likened himself to Lenin, for instance. The Russian leader "wanted to destroy the state, and thats my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of todays establishment," he told a reporter from The Daily Beast.

"Mr Bannon's views are coming under increased scrutiny as he ascends to power within the White House. Over the weekend it emerged that Mr Bannon had been appointed to a committee on which only senior generals usually sit – a move that journalist Michael Moore seemed to suggest a coup was underway."

Steve Bannon: "We're going to war in the South China Sea" - The Independent

Mr Bannon's views are coming under increased scrutiny as he ascends to power within the White House. - The ex-head of Breitbart has in the past likened himself to Lenin, for instance. The Russian leader "wanted to destroy the state, and thats my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of todays establishment," he told a reporter from The Daily Beast.

Yes, I thought I remembered reading about this last year... it's nowt new and he actually had some support from the centre (or should that be center!) ground Republicans as I recall.

He's not stupid, he just has different views and management style than any of us. It's an important distinction. He's no doubt a psychopath, and used to getting his own way so he will bully, and people will call his bluffs. I still think he'll be bad for America, but could be good for us.

And now the Great Divider is threatening to send troops in to Mexico, and has a shitty phone call with Australia.

The man is a loon. I genuinely think the man is a moron and he is being steered by the like of Bannon and Pence.

Loon? I didnae have you down as Aberdonian. Edited by Andy Onchan

And now the Great Divider is threatening to send troops in to Mexico, and has a shitty phone call with Australia.

The man is a loon. I genuinely think the man is a moron and he is being steered by the like of Bannon and Pence.

Loon? I didnae have you down as Aberdonian.

scottard

Trump At National Prayer Breakfast: Let's Pray For Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Apprentice' Ratings

President Trump started his speech at Thursday's National Prayer Breakfast by asking attendees to pray for the ratings of his former TV program, 'The Apprentice,' which he said have been "a total disaster" since Arnold Schwarzenegger took over as host.

Yesterday he used his Black History Month speech to attack CNN and boast about his popularity.

Loon? I didnae have you down as Aberdonian.

scottard
He is, I'm not.