Donald Trump

cropduster

@ Stinky: Reading that load of puerile rubbish on your link it strikes me that the moderate liberals are only moderate and liberal when things are going their way and everyone, especially those in power, agrees with them. Now that, for the first time in a very long time, things have changed somewhat and their views are no longer accepted as unchallenged truth, they are showing a very unsavoury capacity to be rather illiberal and anything but moderate. It's very satisfying.

Did you just call Frankie Boyle a moderate liberal?

I was just going by the shite on Stinky's link. Left wing if you prefer. I tend to use liberal as much as possible because rmanx likes it.

@ Stinky: Reading that load of puerile rubbish on your link it strikes me that the moderate liberals are only moderate and liberal when things are going their way and everyone, especially those in power, agrees with them. Now that, for the first time in a very long time, things have changed somewhat and their views are no longer accepted as unchallenged truth, they are showing a very unsavoury capacity to be rather illiberal and anything but moderate. It's very satisfying.

I was just going by the shite on Stinky's link. Left wing if you prefer. I tend to use liberal as much as possible because rmanx likes it.

Sure, but suggesting that Frankie Boyle is only offensive because Trump is in power rather ignores that he's been offensive for his entire career.

• Like 2

Sure, but suggesting that Frankie Boyle is only offensive because Trump is in power rather ignores that he's been offensive for his entire career.

I see. Yes. Accept your point. Possibly a bad example for illustrating the interesting phemeonon of "moderates" who are suddenly very extreme in their condemnation of everything that is going on. Only moderate when everything is going their way.

Edited by woolley
  • Like 2

I see. Yes. Accept your point. Possibly a bad example for illustrating the interesting phemeonon of "moderates" who are suddenly very extreme in their condemnation of everything that is going on. Only moderate when everything is going their way.

I suspect it's normal for people to become more extreme when somebody who appears to embody basically everything they hate comes to power in their country.

Not that it makes the behaviour any more defensible.

You got to admit though, this guy is pretty extreme. It's not just his choice of policy, it's him. I think that's what sets people on fire. Yes, he's playing the anti establishment card, but at the same time he's empowered quite a few establishment figures. Plus, I would suggest his judgement is piss poor, coupled with the fact that he's a thin skinned man baby.

Sessions is confirmed, that goes some way towards endangering some of the checks and balances that keep this fool on a leash.

• Like 1

not so long back frankie boyle wanted a usa style election process, average libtard

What's that got to do with not liking who another country have elected?

libtards dont like democracy when they lose

So far as I know he still likes the American election process. Not liking who people with a different culture in a different country voted for doesn't have much to do with whether you like their process or not.
  • Like 1

You got to admit though, this guy is pretty extreme. It's not just his choice of policy, it's him. I think that's what sets people on fire. Yes, he's playing the anti establishment card, but at the same time he's empowered quite a few establishment figures. Plus, I would suggest his judgement is piss poor, coupled with the fact that he's a thin skinned man baby.

Sessions is confirmed, that goes some way towards endangering some of the checks and balances that keep this fool on a leash.

he has given the media something to report after 8 years of nothingrolleyes.gif

not so long back frankie boyle wanted a usa style election process, average libtard

So far as I know he still likes the American election process. Not liking who people with a different culture in a different country voted for doesn't have much to do with whether you like their process or not.

only liking the process but not the outcomerolleyes.gif libtards thinking....

only liking the process but not the outcome:rolleyes: libtards thinking....

So you've never disliked the outcome of an election? laugh.png Pull the other one.

apologies to woody2 and the trumpettes, but here is a link to the guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/08/donald-trump-obnoxious-karma-reincarnated-as-himself-frankie-boyle

i thought the one he did on the clintons was a better one in fairness to him but i haven't got a link to that. find it yourselves trumptards

Trump = obnoxious..... the words pot, kettle and black spring to mind with Boyle as the author.

....and shit.

• Like 1