Donald Trump

cropduster

13 minutes ago, RecklessAbandon said:

To be fair, he was suggesting the public used bleach.

He had access to the best health care the US system has to offer.

He's probably got access to the best haircare the US system has to offer too. 

Anyone , and I mean anyone who defends or supports Trump needs serious help. A pathological liar , a convicted rapist , a complete low life and it’s looking like he’s going to get in. God help us as nothing like his next time in power is going to be like anything we have ever seen. Including a tough time ahead for the Ukrainians and a massive increase in Trump and his lackeys bank balances. It’s really scary as to what might happen. He lies , even worse than that other liar Johnson and that’s saying something. He has got the same issues though as can’t control his dick. Says everything about the standard of education in the States sadly. 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

He's probably got access to the best haircare the US system has to offer too. 

Well if that’s the results of the best hair  care they need a change of vocation .

Edited by Numbnuts

23 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

If he takes that off his ear and there’s no obvious wound he’ll get ridiculed. I therefore predict he’ll keep it on until the election to remind everyone he got shot.

Could he flick his hair over it maybe?

2 hours ago, Mr. Sausages said:

If he takes that off his ear and there’s no obvious wound he’ll get ridiculed. I therefore predict he’ll keep it on until the election to remind everyone he got shot.

It will remind normal people that he didn't get shot. 

I wonder what or who prompted JD Vance’s fanciful claim that under the Labour Government, the UK is fast becoming an “Islamic State”. According to the recent Census, there were 3.9m Muslims in the UK in 2021 out of the total population of 59.6m - hardly the  ‘takeover by Muslims’ that Nigel Farage was wailing about. Anyhow, nowadays, Reform UK are happy to embrace Muslims and their money, at least Mr Zia Yusuf’s money.

Maybe JD Vance was referring to that other high-profile “convert" ?

Edited by code99
typo

5 hours ago, La Colombe said:

The Farage one is good too. 

I’ve explained on other threads that apart from his heroics in getting Brexit over the line I  don’t really have time for Farage or the Reform party.
But I have to say that this “ interview” raised my opinion of him.

Maitlis was a disgrace .

I have  no time for Trump either but he and Farage do seem to have a friendship

His response to Maitlis that:-

“ I have friends I don’t know whether you do or not. Maybe you don’t.” was classic

And then she asked “ Do you think he’s having a tough time right now?
Farage responded with “He nearly died” , leaving the viewer to draw their own conclusion

Her implication that Farage should have stayed in Clacton rather than coming over to America for a couple of days to see his mate who was the subject of an assassination attempt is laughable.

I know that if my friend had been shot I would want to be there for him if only for a show of support against those who would rather use the bullet than the ballot paper.

Yes Trump and Farage  are both not likeable people but out of the three of them Maitlis is the one who has shown a lack of common decency in pursuit of making a name for herself.