Donald Trump

cropduster

1 hour ago, thommo2010 said:

I hope Trump is elected simply because it seems he is the only one that it seems acceptable to criticise/take the piss out of, imagine years of Kamala Harris? any negativity towards her you will just be accused of being a racist misogynist, can't be doing with that for 4/8 years 

Play the ball and not the woman, then you won't have any problems.

Unless your problem is the woman's race or gender at which point, you're on your own.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RecklessAbandon said:

Play the ball and not the woman, then you won't have any problems.

Unless your problem is the woman's race or gender at which point, you're on your own.

I personally couldn't care about American politics, whoever is elected will have no impact on us in the Isle of Man but come on you know in this day and age you can't criticise someone without people looking for a reason

On 9/13/2024 at 11:37 AM, thommo2010 said:

I hope Trump is elected simply because it seems he is the only one that it seems acceptable to criticise/take the piss out of, imagine years of Kamala Harris? any negativity towards her you will just be accused of being a racist misogynist, can't be doing with that for 4/8 years 

Spitting Image did quite nicely out of Mrs Thatcher.