Donald Trump

cropduster

4 hours ago, dilligaf said:

I wouldn't call you a nut as such, as you are obviously very intelligent. But quite often you come out with the most outlandish crap imaginable

'The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people.' Stephen Hawking

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

how does anyone know.....

I'm saying no more, as I upset "wrighty" last time I mentioned SH and I don't want to have to ask a different consultant surgeon to do my second hip. IW is still the No.1 as far as I can see.;)........................grovel

21 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I'm saying no more, as I upset "wrighty" last time I mentioned SH and I don't want to have to ask a different consultant surgeon to do my second hip. IW is still the No.1 as far as I can see.;)........................grovel

sh won't have any tests done, he could be a vader......

9 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

500+ maimed and killed "This isn't a gun problem"

26+ maimed and killed "This isn't a gun problem"

Still no branding the (dead on scene) criminal a terrorist either....

"As the gunman left the church, a local citizen grabbed his own rifle and began shooting at the suspect, who then dropped his weapon and fled in a vehicle" - says it all really. Terrible tragedy but unfortunately will not be the last.

18 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

"As the gunman left the church, a local citizen grabbed his own rifle and began shooting at the suspect, who then dropped his weapon and fled in a vehicle" - says it all really. Terrible tragedy but unfortunately will not be the last.

The "Good guy with a gun" fallacy. 

Yes, the guy with his gun helped "end" the tragedy, but access to firearms and ammunition and shockingly poor mental health care started it.

Waiting for the #liberalantifa bullshit to start.

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

The "Good guy with a gun" fallacy. 

Yes, the guy with his gun helped "end" the tragedy, but access to firearms and ammunition and shockingly poor mental health care started it.

Waiting for the #liberalantifa bullshit to start.

Something tells me the wait won't be a long one :)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tibet said:

Turns out the church gunman was a bigoted atheist, Richard.

Source?

'The mass shooter who opened fire inside a Texas church killing at least 26 - including a two-year-old child - has been identified as a 26-year-old US Air Force veteran and Bible study teacher'.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11940967

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, newsnight said:

Source?

'The mass shooter who opened fire inside a Texas church killing at least 26 - including a two-year-old child - has been identified as a 26-year-old US Air Force veteran and Bible study teacher'.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11940967

US Airforce "Veteran" who was dishonourably discharged (including reduction in rank) for beating his wife and kid.