Donald Trump

cropduster

3 hours ago, paswt said:

yup I smiled, don't you just love it when someone claims that their opinion is that held by "normal/ right thinking /reasonable people" :lol:

I call it Guardianosis. Read too much of it and you go all gooey-lefty and self-righteous thinking you're better and more upstanding than everyone else. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, quilp said:

I call it Guardianosis. Read too much of it and you go all gooey-lefty and self-righteous thinking you're better and more upstanding than everyone else. 

That's kind of applicable to all newspapers, read too much of any and you'll probably end up sympathetic to their particular viewpoint. I don't take too much notice of the news articles in The Guardian but the sport, travel and media sections are pretty good.

21 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Loving Trump's latest tweets about sexual harassment. I get that sexual harassment is current hot topic but you'd think a man who is on tape talking about grabbing pussy and having any woman he wanted would be keeping quiet at the moment.

why? no woman has come forward to say he has done anything wrong....

5 minutes ago, woody2 said:

why? no woman has come forward to say he has done anything wrong....

Who Trump? Keep up at the back - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Personally, I find all these sexual harassment allegations emerging all over the place about every famous odds and sods a bit tiring. Clearly proper sexual attacks should not tolerated but some claims to do seem to have a whiff of fame hunting or pc gone mad.

• Like 1