Donald Trump

cropduster

23 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Who Trump? Keep up at the back https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Personally, I find all these sexual harassment allegations emerging all over the place about every famous odds and sods a bit tiring. Clearly proper sexual attacks should not tolerated but some claims to do seem to have a whiff of fame hunting or pc gone mad.

so that's a no:rolleyes:

32 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Who Trump? Keep up at the back - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Personally, I find all these sexual harassment allegations emerging all over the place about every famous odds and sods a bit tiring. Clearly proper sexual attacks should not tolerated but some claims to do seem to have a whiff of fame hunting or pc gone mad.

He has activated his #woodyfacts defence.  You might as well try explaining the colour orange to a lump of cheese.

15 minutes ago, woody2 said:

so that's a no:rolleyes:

It's like talking with a four year old. Are you truly incapable of normal discussion (accepting some points, disagreeing with other points, picking up in things, letting some things go, etc.). So you honestly believe no one has made sexual allegations of any kind towards Trump, is everything on the internet that doesn't fit your own personal agenda simply fake, that has to be an odd way to view the world.

I'm happy to discuss things like an adult if you wish, the odd light hearted quip aside. Being called names by someone I don't know on an anonymous forum doesn't bother me in the slightest and I presume you can't really be getting a kick from it. Truce ( for want of a better word)?

•  

Just now, mojomonkey said:

It's like talking with a four year old. Are you truly incapable of normal discussion (accepting some points, disagreeing with other points, picking up in things, letting some things go, etc.). So you honestly believe no one has made sexual allegations of any kind towards Trump, is everything on the internet that doesn't fit your own personal agenda simply fake, that has to be an odd way to view the world.

I'm happy to discuss things like an adult if you wish, the odd light hearted quip aside. Being called names by someone I don't know on an anonymous forum doesn't bother me in the slightest and I presume you can't really be getting a kick from it. Truce ( for want of a better word)?

•  

you are clutching at straws:rolleyes: 

until someone takes him to court and wins it doesn't matter...

no woman has said he grabbed her lady garden.....

Just now, woody2 said:

you are clutching at straws:rolleyes: 

no woman has said he grabbed her lady garden.....

I said allegations. I'm referring to all the allegations that are currently surfacing. The guy Trump is tweeting about hasn't been taken to court for his alleged offence.

Just now, quilp said:

Surrender, monkey...:rolleyes:

Lol, are you woody2's groupie, you're always there liking and giggling like a teenage girl at his post :cool:

I'm merely asking for civil discussion, there is nothing for anyone on here to "surrender" for. I'd like to think that people were mature enough to accept that there can differing viewpoints and that isn't automatically a bad thing.

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Loving Trump's latest tweets about sexual harassment. I get that sexual harassment is current hot topic but you'd think a man who is on tape talking about grabbing pussy and having any woman he wanted would be keeping quiet at the moment.

5 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Nope, I never claimed he'd been found guilty of any of his allegations, but I stand by the fact there have been allegations. Do you accept allegations have been made against Trump?

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

I partly agree, innocent until proven guilty should still mean something. Sadly, I feel that is less and less so these days and particularly so with allegations of a sexual nature.

Going back to my original point the guy Trump is tweeting about has not been found guilty of anything. In that sense the relevance and status of his allegations are the same as Trump's. All I'm saying you'd think Trump would not be so quick to shout out about these sort of allegations, I still find it truly amazing that I one seems to advise him on his tweeting. But again I find it incredible that a major would leader uses Twitter as a legitimate place for making statements.