Donald Trump

cropduster

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

it raised £2bn according to your link even with deferment? its not lost money as predicted is the point i was making......

No the link did not state that. It stated that the projected effect of deferment was expected to be £6bn. It does not say that that was the cost, in fact it says that the policy was probably fairly tax neutral. I think that is a good result as if it means that it is possible to lower taxes and bring in the same revenue that is a good think.

My concern with the USA policy is that as stinking enigma has posted and as appears to be generally accepted the cuts are for the richest in the USA and they will be spend there money anyway. Lower down there are either increases, no changes or cuts but only for the short term and from my reading this is where much of the growth from changing tax rates comes from as if you are one of those with not a lot of spare cash, if you get another $50 per month in your hand you are likely to spend it.

These  responses are not really addressed to Woody2 but really so others can read as I think it is pretty much accepted that on certain topics Woody2 is little more than a troll who basically posts half truths, discredited facts, manipulated figures or data and comments out of context.

12 minutes ago, Lost Login said:

No the link did not state that. It stated that the projected effect of deferment was expected to be £6bn. It does not say that that was the cost, in fact it says that the policy was probably fairly tax neutral. I think that is a good result as if it means that it is possible to lower taxes and bring in the same revenue that is a good think.

My concern with the USA policy is that as stinking enigma has posted and as appears to be generally accepted the cuts are for the richest in the USA and they will be spend there money anyway. Lower down there are either increases, no changes or cuts but only for the short term and from my reading this is where much of the growth from changing tax rates comes from as if you are one of those with not a lot of spare cash, if you get another $50 per month in your hand you are likely to spend it.

These  responses are not really addressed to Woody2 but really so others can read as I think it is pretty much accepted that on certain topics Woody2 is little more than a troll who basically posts half truths, discredited facts, manipulated figures or data and comments out of context.

:whatever:

23 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Random Trump fact of the day:

He is the first President for over a century not to own a pet (unless you count his hair).

had dt not become president, it's likely the pernicious effects of progressives within govt and media, would have blocked ALL discussion re the developing impact Islam is having within eu countries.........

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, woody2 said:

had dt not become president, it's likely the pernicious effects of progressives within govt and media, would have blocked ALL discussion re the developing impact Islam is having within eu countries.........

What's the relevance of that to my random Trump pet fact?

2 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Random Trump fact of the day:

He is the first President for over a century not to own a pet (unless you count his hair).

2 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

What's the relevance of that to my random Trump pet fact?

you forgot his wife......

• Haha 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42226752

"President Donald Trump has dramatically scaled back two public outdoor parks, or national monuments, in Utah.

He declared an 85% cut to the state's 1.3m acre Bears Ears National Monument and a 50% cut to its 1.9m acre Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument."

At this point is anyone surprised that a absolute arsehole capitalist douchebag is doing something like this?

Americans moan about protecting their history and culture and then pave it over or drill it to destruction.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42232158

"French President Emmanuel Macron has told Donald Trump he is "concerned" the US leader could unilaterally recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Any decision on the contested city's status must be "within the framework of negotiations between Israelis and Palestinians", Mr Macron said.

Earlier, similar warnings came from a number of Arab and Muslim nations.

Reports say the US president will recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital this week.

Both Israelis and Palestinians claim the city as their capital."

Is there nothing this ham fisted buffoon cant wade into and make worse?

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42226752

"President Donald Trump has dramatically scaled back two public outdoor parks, or national monuments, in Utah.

He declared an 85% cut to the state's 1.3m acre Bears Ears National Monument and a 50% cut to its 1.9m acre Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument."

At this point is anyone surprised that a absolute arsehole capitalist douchebag is doing something like this?

Americans moan about protecting their history and culture and then pave it over or drill it to destruction.

its a big place you know.......