Donald Trump

cropduster

21 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Well, no one knows the actual number every country has (well, you probably do) but reasonable estimates (which is as good as it'll get) have Russia having more warheads than the USA. As I said, it's pretty much irrelevant anyway.

so its not a fact?

5 minutes ago, woody2 said:

so its not a fact?

Have you lost the ability to read? As I said it is estimated, no one actually knows, but it is generally accepted that Russia has more than the USA (even by the Americans). Are you saying that you know and have proof otherwise?

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Have you lost the ability to read? As I said it is estimated, no one actually knows, but it is generally accepted that Russia has more than the USA (even by the Americans). Are you saying that you know and have proof otherwise?

it not me making a false claim.....

On 04/01/2018 at 10:51 AM, RIchard Britten said:

Russia, China and NK have a lot more nukes than the US.

Getting into a dick measuring contest is the last thing the gimp should be doing.

15 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Come on then, where is the false claim? I said estimates and that no one actually knows for certain. Your diversion tactics are tedious.

:rolleyes:

Lets invite him to Tynwald day. He won't be doing much the day before, plenty of time to get the boat from Liverpool, he could take up a tram trip from the top of the mountain, and if wants to see what a 'shithole' country looks like he could take a walk along the prom.

4 hours ago, x-in-man said:

Lets invite him to Tynwald day. He won't be doing much the day before, plenty of time to get the boat from Liverpool, he could take up a tram trip from the top of the mountain, and if wants to see what a 'shithole' country looks like he could take a walk along the prom.

your a racist......

apparently :thumbsup: