Donald Trump

cropduster

25 minutes ago, woody2 said:

if he gets the nobel peace prize, i can see a few snowflakes exploding.......

The Peace Prize lost ALL credibility after it was awarded to the pig arafat and that was confirmed when Barack Hussein Obama was awarded because he was not Bush.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pongo said:

They gave one to Henry Kissinger for carpet bombing North Vietnam.

No, Kissinger was correctly awarded the Peace Prize for his success in pressing for and achieving an armistice that was to lead soon after in the withdrawal of American forces from where they should never have been in the first place.  Another classic example of the end justifying the means.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Exactly what the Germans would have said if things had gone differently...

You really are quite pathetic aren't you.

Not so much access of passive aggression, more a case of passive Jude Haas.

As I wrote - pathetic.

I can imagine you may well have popped Rog's bag with that comment, he's probably sitting there now plastered in his own shit hence, all he can muster is a tap of the 'like' button.

And yes, that's a vile comment but it's aimed at a vile, bigotted wanker.  I see no reason to give any kind of respect to the 'creature'

15 minutes ago, PottyLisa said:

I can imagine you may well have popped Rog's bag with that comment, he's probably sitting there now plastered in his own shit hence, all he can muster is a tap of the 'like' button.

And yes, that's a vile comment but it's aimed at a vile, bigotted wanker.  I see no reason to give any kind of respect to the 'creature'

My dear, the day that I worry about the opinion of people such as yourself is the day I have to worry.  For as long as I raise the ire of such folk then I know that I'm doing or expressing at least something right.

18 minutes ago, PottyLisa said:

I'm not expecting you to worry about my opinion Rog.

Where did I state that?

My my you have a rather over inflated opinion of yourself.

Not really my love.  Not compared to the opinion that other people have about me, people that I respect.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:55 AM, Rog said:

No, Kissinger was correctly awarded the Peace Prize for his success in pressing for and achieving an armistice that was to lead soon after in the withdrawal of American forces from where they should never have been in the first place.  Another classic example of the end justifying the means.

Rog he's one of the biggest war criminals, if not the biggest, still alive today.