Donald Trump

cropduster

24 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Hardly a PR success, unless your point is there are people out there stupid enough to fall for his con tricks. 

There are people out there stupid enough to fall for his con tricks. And they will probably re-elect him too.

Speaking to packed rally in Duluth, Minnesota, on Wednesday night, Trump tied the issue to the inspector general’s report about the FBI’s handling of its Clinton investigation during the 2016 elections, which he falsely claimed had proved his innocence in the Russia investigation while covering up Clinton’s guilt.

4914.jpg?w=860&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&f

Sorry about this being a link to the Guardian. Unfortunately the mainstream media appears not to be reporting this.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/20/donald-trump-rally-minnesota-family-separations-democrats-attack

That chip on his shoulder is getting antsy too.

He expressed his resentment at critics who were dubbed elites. “Why are they elite?” asked Trump. “I have a much better apartment than they do. I’m smarter than they are. I’m richer than they are, I became president and they didn’t and I’m representing the greatest, smartest, most loyal, best people on earth, the deplorables.”

Edited by pongo

2 hours ago, quilp said:

Does it not show, if not meant, he has a certain capacity for compassion? A PR success for Trump. 

It does show that he has compassion when he sees kids in cages on Fox News. And I can of believe he's sincere in most things he does, it feels like he's reacting to the last thing he's seen or the last person he spoke to all the time. In a way that's a positive because he seems to have a human reaction rather than a dogmatic approach, and will probably stop him doing the madder things Briebart and co want. Hopefully, he'll flip-flop between madness and humanity for the rest of his Presidency and get nothing done. Not sure being not quite as mad as we thought counts as a PR triumph. 

On 6/21/2018 at 7:55 AM, RIchard Britten said:

So Drumpf has revered his child internment camp policy.  Only after traumatising thousands of children and actually losing some.

And still his demented supports think he is the second coming.

yet ireland are still running internment camps and you snowflakes say nothing......

1 hour ago, Chinahand said:

With that coat - Oblivious or deliberate? Neither choice makes her look particularly thoughtful or compassionate. 

its aimed at the fake media who keep putting out fakenews about her, anyone could see that unless your really thick......