Donald Trump

cropduster

2 hours ago, pongo said:

So why have you posted a picture of a wall in Israel / Palestine ?

That's where the picture you have posted is from.

i just said "nice wall" you go batshitcrazy- the same with melania trump coat- you snowflakes can't seem to work things out for yourself....

If you read the article you'll see that thousands of children have been separated from their parents. I don't care what anyone thinks about illegal immigrants, if you think that taking children from their parents is acceptable you're an absolute cunt.

Edited by mojomonkey
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

I never imagined witnessing someone in the West feeling the need to point out a kid that hadn’t been forcibly removed from its mother. 

Aboriginal children being separated from their people isn’t a new phenomenon I’m afraid. 

If both parents are convicted of a jailable offence at the same time it must happen, no?

Fully admit when the crime is illegal immigration we are in the territory mapped out by Anatole France:

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.

But there must be considerable numbers of couples who bring the consequences of their actions onto their children in situations far from borders. There seems to be a change in people’s sympathy as we move in land/a way from the border.

• Thanks 1