Donald Trump

cropduster

4 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

60flamhcjka21.jpg

Oohh look - Its the size of the Democrats FAKE wall haha!! You know that the Democrats were going to move the money for the wall elsewhere ...... Maybe to a little hush hush side account... lol.... Caught out again Bilderberg Club

1 hour ago, manxy said:

Oohh look - Its the size of the Democrats FAKE wall haha!! You know that the Democrats were going to move the money for the wall elsewhere ...... Maybe to a little hush hush side account... lol.... Caught out again Bilderberg Club

You're not even trying now. Why equate the 'Bilderberg Club' to the democrats? That's just bizarre. 

• Thanks 1

With so many issues with the Feds at the moment, I'd say that Trump is doing something positive to eradicate wasteful departments, reduce the FED overspend and one hopes that he can give 'Rights' back to the common people. At the moment, none of the US residents actually own their own homes or land as these are owned by the corporate system which is above the US Government!

Probably the hardest thing is for him to get rid of the individuals who work for the central bank that funds the deep state and massive Government.

Big issues happening and being nice people, we sort of let it happen, but things are becoming more extreme and whether you like it or not, we're caught up in a Globalist war. This is real guys and you really need to start seeing whats happening about the place. 

Star Wars system is now fully operational with full surveillance availability

Smart Meters being put in place and probably one of the more interesting pieces of information is from the Senate Report 93-549

Useful link to look at some information about the place. Use this as a basic info starter. http://stopthecrime.net/wp/

If you don't believe it, then fine and good luck to you, but I would ask that you read up about it

Very clever quilp if I was after a laugh and even if you don't believe that there's something odd happening around the world, then don't take the p out of someone who is trying to stand up for human rights with the right to live being one of them!

If you don't know what I mean, then I'd rather you never said anything because you're standing up for people who I'm against and who say that they want people to be infertile, who want people to die and who want to control everyone. 

I hope Trump is successful and from what I can gather, Trumps seemingly stalling regards the wall and although the wall is important, it's not IMO, the main feature. I wish AMerica good luck in their fight against the globalists

http://theglobalelite.org/globalists/

45 minutes ago, manxy said:

... don't take the p out of someone who is trying to stand up for human rights with the right to live being one of them!

If you don't know what I mean, then I'd rather you never said anything...

Your paranoia knows no bounds and your claims that you're "trying to stand up for human rights..." is just nonsense virtue-signalling. Seems you're sensitive to criticism and would prefer your outlandish claims to pass off unchallenged.

Well I can't do that, it's not forum etiquette. If you can't stand the heat, an'that...

I have to say I didn't see it coming, Manxy coming out as a Trumper. It shows how well the propaganda and disinformation campaign is going really. The whole conspiracy theory gang of the internet has been fully infiltrated and is absolutely riddled with it. There is a whole army of programmed drones, all thinking they're 'woke', when really they are completely closed. I suppose Alex Jones was the warning sign, he was one hell of a stooge softening all the crazies up. It's almost no fun any more. Wonder if Manxy still thinks 9/11 was an inside job...?

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

I have to say I didn't see it coming, Manxy coming out as a Trumper. It shows how well the propaganda and disinformation campaign is going really. The whole conspiracy theory gang of the internet has been fully infiltrated and is absolutely riddled with it. There is a whole army of programmed drones, all thinking they're 'woke', when really they are completely closed. I suppose Alex Jones was the warning sign, he was one hell of a stooge softening all the crazies up. It's almost no fun any more. Wonder if Manxy still thinks 9/11 was an inside job...?

Thank you for taking the time to read my comment. One might consider that many conspiracy theories might be correct but unable to be fully proven because of concealed facts.

9/11 yes

I gather from your answer that you believe 9/11 was not an inside job then?

• Haha 1