Donald Trump

cropduster

21 hours ago, manxy said:

Star Wars system is now fully operational with full surveillance availability

Trump is the one again pushing for a space based missile defence system: Trump’s Star Wars Fantasy

Smart Meters being put in place and probably one of the more interesting pieces of information is from the Senate Report 93-549

What does Senate Report 93-549 say about 'smart meters'? What is the issue with smart meters?

With so many issues with the Feds at the moment, I'd say that Trump is doing something positive to eradicate wasteful departments, reduce the FED overspend ...

Govt spending has been dramatically increasing under Trump - because of his policies.

Trump's Economy: The Federal Budget Deficit Is On A Path To $1 Trillion

40 minutes ago, pongo said:

Trump is the one again pushing for a space based missile defence system: Trump’s Star Wars Fantasy

What does Senate Report 93-549 say about 'smart meters'? What is the issue with smart meters?

Govt spending has been dramatically increasing under Trump - because of his policies.

Trump's Economy: The Federal Budget Deficit Is On A Path To $1 Trillion

LOL - You put up a link from fake news Forbes which has been doctoring stories for a while now in certain areas.

That said, you actually pulled up a twist in the story as anyone who has 'really' followed the news, will know its Trump who is chasing the Feds and taking a few bites out of them at this time and is looking to massively cut the missing money and its dirty underhand route. So yes - thank you

You're right about Smart meters - Its in the wrong thread 

Have a nice day

Oh I love this one - try the slider on this BBC page to compare the original and "enhanced" pictures used by Team Trump.

Most especially note the fingers.  I have to relate a certain childish glee - short fingers, long fingers, short fingers, long fingers while moving the slider back and forth.

What is it with this man and his "I don't have little hands" fetish!

trump2_auq2y.jpg

trump1_efnnn.jpg

• Haha 1

Trump proving once again who really owns him.

Conversation

The Intelligence people seem to be extremely passive and naive when it comes to the dangers of Iran. They are wrong! When I became President Iran was making trouble all over the Middle East, and beyond. Since ending the terrible Iran Nuclear Deal, they are MUCH different, but....