Donald Trump

cropduster

Here is the President of the United States threatening his own people

“You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. 

from an interview he gave to Breitbart. He's hilarious.

14 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Mueller report is done and submitted to the AG. I hope it isn't dull.

It will be very dull if it isn’t published. No further indictments looks to me like there’s nothing significant in there. A great Trump tactic to divert attention to it by crying about it for two years whilst he goes about his program. Same as the deliberately outrageous slurs on John McCain. Just a dead-cat-on-the-table tactic to divert attention from what he is actually doing. 

5 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

This is fake news. While the sentiment itself is probably true Mueller himself hasn't said a word.

They seem to be very keen to keep it away from Trump and his lawyers at this stage, announcement just made on news.

Mueller thinks a sitting president cannot be indicted for things he did prior to being a president. The path would be impeachment then indictment, or wait until he leaves office then indictment. 

Has he enough evidence to persuade Republicans to impeach?  Who knows but I suspect Campaign violations will not be enough. 

34 people including 6 you could say are part of Trumps close team have had criminal charges brought against them from this. I was hoping Jared or Trump Jr would get some brought against them but only cos I'd find it funny. 

Once the AG gives it to congress we'll start finding out a bit more, the leaks will start. Mueller has done an incredible job keeping it out of the press really.