Donald Trump

cropduster

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

34 people including 6 you could say are part of Trumps close team have had criminal charges brought against them from this. I was hoping Jared or Trump Jr would get some brought against them but only cos I'd find it funny. 

Once the AG gives it to congress we'll start finding out a bit more, the leaks will start. Mueller has done an incredible job keeping it out of the press really.

non of the 6 had anything to do with what mueller was supposed to be investigating........ 

In 2016 Trump won with 46.1% to Clinton’s 48.2%, by targeting key states to get maximum votes in the electoral college. 

Trump’s support up to 38% approval is rock solid, no matter what scandal engulfs his appointments, or what shit he pumps out on Twitter, or out of his mouth.

It’s been two years since he polled as high as 44%, but he’s averaged 42% over the last two years. Given the way the electoral college works, it looks like he would need to up his approval rating over his core support base by only 8%, or his core support plus wavering support by only 4% to win in 2020. 

I’d say Trump has a good chance of winning in 2020. Trumpism and Brexit are similar in many way, but Brexit is a single issue whilst Trump is a personality. Brexit is dead and will wipe out the careers of many of the charlatans who pushed it. Trump isn’t finished by a long way. His Wall fiasco, his Korea nonsense, his ‘drain the swamp’ and ‘I’ll appoint the best people’ claims, even the behaviour of his family and his bigotry don’t matter. At heart, many Americans are royalists and Trump looks like a king. They may well re-elect him.

Edited by Freggyragh

1 hour ago, Freggyragh said:

In 2016 Trump won with 46.1% to Clinton’s 48.2%, by targeting hi efforts to get maximum votes in the electoral college. 

Trump’s support up to 38% approval is rock solid, no matter what scandal engulfs his appointments, or what shit he pumps out on Twitter, or out of his mouth.

It’s been two years since he polled as high as 44%, but he’s averaged 42% over the last two years. Given the way the electoral college works, it looks like he would need to up his approval rating over his core support base by only 8%, or his core support plus wavering support by only 4% to win in 2020. 

I’d say Trump has a good chance of winning in 2020. Trumpism and Brexit are similar in many way, but Brexit is a single issue whilst Trump is a personality. Brexit is dead and will wipe out the careers of many of the charlatans who pushed it. Trump isn’t finished by a long way. His Wall fiasco, his Korea nonsense, his ‘drain the swamp’ and ‘I’ll appoint the best people’ claims, even the behaviour of his family and his bigotry don’t matter. At heart, many Americans are royalists and Trump looks like a king. They may well re-elect him.

loser.........

2 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Brexit is dead and will wipe out the careers of many of the charlatans who pushed it.

As ever quite a good post, Freggyragh, but the above is a perfect example of counting chickens before they are hatched. 

There is a lot of life in Brexit yet. Don’t let your biases blind you to that.