Donald Trump

cropduster

42 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I was expecting it to have leaked too, but it hasn't because the only people who have a copy are Mueller and Barr. Mueller won't leak because he has integrity and Barr won't leak cos he's trumps bitch. 

you don't know the usa very well.......everything leaks.........

just look at how many worked on the report........

• Like 1

I have looked Woody. Very little has leaked from Mueller and his team. Both the democrats and GOP leak like crazy, as does the White House and the state department. If the report had been issued to anyone else it would have leaked by now. 

6 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I have looked Woody. Very little has leaked from Mueller and his team. Both the democrats and GOP leak like crazy, as does the White House and the state department. If the report had been issued to anyone else it would have leaked by now. 

its not leaked because it doesn't contain anything...........

you don't really think mueller did all the work himself......it was 100's of people.......

all the arrests had leaked..........(which was nothing to do with the investigation) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So most of the report has been released, and it is certainly not the total exoneration claimed by the orange loon. US Attorney General William Barr held a press conference before hand, and couldn't have sucked up to Trump more. Here are a couple of key points

The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgement. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards however we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

and

The investigation established multiple links between Trump Campaign officials and individuals tied to the Russian government. Those links included Russian offers of assistance to the Campaign . In some instances , the Campaign was receptive to the offer, while in other instances the Campaign officials shied away. Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

NO COLLUSION    NO OBSTRUCTION

Bollocks.

Although to be fair to Trump it hasn't quite panned out as badly as he himself predicted

When Sessions told the President that a Special Counsel had been appointed, the President slumped back in his chair and said, ‘Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’m fucked.’

The words of a guilty man. 

10 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

The words of a guilty man. 

What verification of this?

Still nothing on collusion by Trump with Russia though. This was presented by his enemies as Trump being Russia's stooge in the White House. It's bollox and it always was.

Verification? It's in the report. You aren't suggesting that the report made stuff up are you? And your second point, sure of course he isn't Russia's stooge but don't forget

The investigation established multiple links between Trump Campaign officials and individuals tied to the Russian government. Those links included Russian offers of assistance to the Campaign . In some instances , the Campaign was receptive to the offer,

The guy is a filthy crook, straight up, and the US as a nation is frankly insane.

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Verification? It's in the report. You aren't suggesting that the report made stuff up are you? And your second point, sure of course he isn't Russia's stooge but don't forget

The guy is a filthy crook, straight up, and the US as a nation is frankly insane.

No. Let us have this right. When the Report was due to be released you for whatever reason, presumably your politics, commented: "hope it isn't dull". So clearly you have an axe to grind. You, along with the liberal left and the mainstream media, were hoping that it was going to be full of lurid revelations about Trump having dinner with Putin in the Kremlin and the usurping of the US democratic process by the Russians to install "their man" who they could blackmail because they had something on him, etc, etc. It revealed no such thing as was always going to be the case because the whole pantomime is a fantasy by powerful interests to get Trump. "Trumped up charges" might have been coined for this episode. Each crazy allegation fed on the last until they actually convinced themselves that they were onto something. Whatever else Trump is, it is undeniable that he is an American patriot. The report is thin gruel and a major disappointment to the left who are left angrily clutching at procedural straws.

Suggesting that the report made stuff up? Perish the thought. That could never happen with such fair-minded people on the case, could it? No. I was looking for verification of your "words of a guilty man" assertion. This is spin. Apparently the "end of my presidency, I'm fucked" comment alluded to the fact that the enquiry would quagmire everything for years and the administration would get nothing done, nothing more. You say the US as a nation is insane and, no doubt, a case could be made, but aside from his politics the president is no better or worse as far as sticking to the rules goes than any other recent president. Look at Clinton with Lewinsky under the desk etc, but they were in the club and they got away with it. Previous administrations have had their scandals too, financial and otherwise. Trump maybe rich but he is an outsider. That's the difference.

Edited by woolley
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1