Donald Trump

cropduster

7 hours ago, P.K. said:

You have to remember here that in WoolleyWorld forward thinking open-minded liberals are to blame for everything.  

You need a holiday, PK. You put your finger squarely on the issue. The very problem is that they truly believe they are open-minded and forward thinking when in reality they are feeble minded idiots who would drive society to total destruction. Dangerous times.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, woolley said:

You need a holiday, PK. You put your finger squarely on the issue. The very problem is that they truly believe they are open-minded and forward thinking when in reality they are feeble minded idiots who would drive society to total destruction. Dangerous 

Ah yes, from the poster who always insists on reasoned debate from his protagonists. Per the above what a joke that is. The same poster who recently has taken up the cause of the indefensible Trump who Mueller simply couldn't declare clear from 10  charges of obstruction of due process.

Just add to that the massive problem of the rise of the right wing on a wave of populist sop-to-the-stupid policies (remember brexit?) and it's very obvious that his call that need a holiday is laced with industrial grade irony. 

You're the one who needs a holiday. A couple of weeks in Reality Land should help.....

Edited by P.K.

3 minutes ago, P.K. said:

You're the one who needs a holiday. A couple of weeks in Reality Land should help..... 

I reside there full time. You wouldn't know how to get there and if you stumbled across it accidentally, it would be far too uncomfortable for you. What Mueller "simply couldn't do" was perform his prime function of finding any evidence of russkies controlling, or having a coercive influence, on Trump. The rest of it is just the meaningless machinations of liberals throwing their toys out of the pram at this signal failure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, woolley said:

I reside there full time. You wouldn't know how to get there and if you stumbled across it accidentally, it would be far too uncomfortable for you. What Mueller "simply couldn't do" was perform his prime function of finding any evidence of russkies controlling, or having a coercive influence, on Trump. The rest of it is just the meaningless machinations of liberals throwing their toys out of the pram at this signal failure.

As I posted previously, there's no law against collusion.

There are 10 instances where  the Trump's actions are "questionable" shall we say.

Try playing them and not the man. You're starting to embarrass yourself.....

Edited by P.K.

26 minutes ago, woolley said:

Oh Wooley, come on now. That's straight out of Barr's mouth. 

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 10:12 PM, woolley said:

Apparently the "end of my presidency, I'm fucked" comment alluded to the fact that the enquiry would quagmire everything for years and the administration would get nothing done

W2 aside the above has to be the biggest load of old BS I have ever seen on MF. Can't believe you went for that fairy tale.

The idea that Trump was "Russia's stooge in the White House" is a load of old nonsense as well. Presumably dreamt up to discredit the investigation.

I also suspect there's a lot of mileage left in this....