Donald Trump

cropduster

9 hours ago, P.K. said:

As I posted previously, there's no law against collusion.

There are 10 instances where  the Trump's actions are "questionable" shall we say.

Try playing them and not the man. You're starting to embarrass yourself.....

Embarrassing myself when in the same arena as you would be quite a coup. This is a typical example of seeing what you want to see and saying lalala to everything else.  You all convinced yourselves that Trump was in with the Russians. It was obvious that he wasn't. The more they wound up the ridiculous accusations, the bigger the disappointment was going to be in the end.

5 hours ago, P.K. said:

W2 aside the above has to be the biggest load of old BS I have ever seen on MF. Can't believe you went for that fairy tale.

The idea that Trump was "Russia's stooge in the White House" is a load of old nonsense as well. Presumably dreamt up to discredit the investigation.

I also suspect there's a lot of mileage left in this....

Why is it a load of old BS? The only other interpretation was that Trump WAS in league with the Kremlin and THAT was why he was fooked. Now that it has been found that he wasn't, what other explanation is there? He obviously knew he wasn't in bed with the Russians so he would have no other reason to say it.

So now you accept that the idea is "a load of old nonsense", but you say that it was "dreamt up to discredit the investigation". Er, no. That is what they were investigating in the first place. The whole fairy tale was dreamt up to discredit Trump and his ideas of a more positive relationship with Russia. It has succeeded in the latter.

In your last line, for "suspect" read "hope". Keep on clutching at those straws.

We're off out into the sunshine shortly and I won't be taking you with me. I suggest everyone else who can does the same.

Edited by woolley
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, woolley said:

Why is it a load of old BS? The only other interpretation was that Trump WAS in league with the Kremlin and THAT was why he was fooked. Now that it has been found that he wasn't, what other explanation is there? He obviously knew he wasn't in bed with the Russians so he would have no other reason to say it.

I'm not saying Trump was in league with the Kremlin. I suspect that's just a smokescreen which is why you keep bringing it up to wit if Trump is not the Kremlin's bitch then there's no case to answer. 

Wrong.

There is no doubt that the Russians were in communication with Trump's team. My gut feeling is that Trump was well aware of it hence his obfuscation and attempts to block the investigation going forward. Mueller found evidence that looks like Trump made some 10 individual attempts to keep it all under wraps. Because he knows that his team willingly taking the Russian rouble will damage him as well.

Hence the ask for the unredacted report. Wait and see mode.

So Woolster, Trump's "concerned" that Muellers report "will prevent his administration going forward". What a load of nonsense. This is the president who shut the whole lot down in a hissy fit over his stupid wall FFS! You need to get real....

Good article on the website of the UK Independent newspaper in which a US journalist comments that “We don’t have a cunning criminal in the White House...we have a narcissistic imbecile...and that frightens me much more!”

Trump's "personal" lawyer Rudy Giuliani puts it all in to perspective:

"The first volume of Mueller’s report concerns Russian election interference and the Trump campaign’s warm reception to “offers of assistance” including an infamous June 2016 meeting with a Kremlin-linked lawyer offering “dirt” on Hillary Clinton.

Giuliani told CNN: “There’s nothing wrong with taking information from Russians. It depends on where it came from.”

Well, personally I would hazard a guess on Russia....

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:02 PM, P.K. said:

Trump's "personal" lawyer Rudy Giuliani puts it all in to perspective:

"The first volume of Mueller’s report concerns Russian election interference and the Trump campaign’s warm reception to “offers of assistance” including an infamous June 2016 meeting with a Kremlin-linked lawyer offering “dirt” on Hillary Clinton.

Giuliani told CNN: “There’s nothing wrong with taking information from Russians. It depends on where it came from.”

Well, personally I would hazard a guess on Russia....

Bravo...bravo...