Donald Trump

cropduster

20 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Trump's letter to Erdogan is brilliant.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50080737

Also on CNN: https://us.cnn.com/2019/10/17/politics/donald-trump-impeachment-gordon-sondland-meltdown/index.html

How long before he totally cracks up?

Edited by GD4ELI

Some good ones in this story.

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2019/10/17/the-italian-translator-trying-to-make-sense-of-donald-trump-is-all-of-us-all-of-the-time/

- Calling the Italian President Mozzarella instead of Mattarella.

- Stating that the United States and Italy are bound together by a shared cultural and political heritage dating back thousands of years to Ancient Rome.

Trump is simply amazing.

4 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Some good ones in this story.

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2019/10/17/the-italian-translator-trying-to-make-sense-of-donald-trump-is-all-of-us-all-of-the-time/

- Calling the Italian President Mozzarella instead of Mattarella.

- Stating that the United States and Italy are bound together by a shared cultural and political heritage dating back thousands of years to Ancient Rome.

Trump is simply amazing.

Being slightly serious, he's a fruitcake. Slightly more serious - he may be in the early stages of stress-induced dementia.

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:09 AM, GD4ELI said:

Great body language from Trump's cronies. Trump does not like being told off by Nancy.

1500x500

None of them can understand a word she is saying probably. She shlurs her wordshs a bit too much.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2019 at 2:48 PM, mojomonkey said:

I think all western nations share the cultural heritage of ancient Rome. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Declan said:

I think all western nations share the cultural heritage of ancient Rome. 

Could you give a basic outline of the thousands of years of cultural heritage that the United States and Ancient Rome share? I guess Caesars Palace in Las Vegas covers around the last 50 years, what about the 1950+ years?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Could you give a basic outline of the thousands of years of cultural heritage that the United States and Ancient Rome share? I guess Caesars Palace in Las Vegas covers around the last 50 years, what about the 1950+ years?

You're asking me to give a basic outline of Western History since the 8th Century BC. Read a book. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Declan said:

You're asking me to give a basic outline of Western History since the 8th Century BC. Read a book. 

No I'm not. You're claiming that the United States and Ancient Rome share thousands of years of cultural heritage. Presumably you can at least give two or three examples of what you mean.

14 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

No I'm not. You're claiming that the United States and Ancient Rome share thousands of years of cultural heritage. Presumably you can at least give two or three examples of what you mean.

How do you not know that one of the fundamental building blocks of western civilization is Ancient Rome. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Declan said:

How do you not know that one of the fundamental building blocks of western civilization is Ancient Rome. 

I'm not making any claims, you're the one claiming that the United States and Ancient Rome share thousands of years of cultural heritage. Just give a a few examples of what you mean.