Donald Trump

cropduster

His character (obvious liar), backpedalling and vague responses to his relationship with Putin have left him exposed to this. No evidence, but most will probably believe it regardless. His supporters probably believe it too, but won't care.

I predict he'll be impeached for conflict of business interests before long. Just a crazy hunch.

That is the point though. Nobody is saying that there is any evidence whatsoever. The intelligence community made no judgment on whether they were reliable. They had no need to. Just putting it out there is enough. No evidence.

Whatever you think about Trump he was elected under the democratic system. Democracy can be extremely inconvenient as they also found in the Middle East. As for getting rid of him, well clearly they are trying their hardest by fair means or foul. What do you suggest?

I mean he's brazen in how he describes the meeting. The other party says "he made no judgement" but Trump says he "denounced the claims as false and fictitious", which sounds like a judgement.

His character (obvious liar), backpedalling and vague responses to his relationship with Putin have left him exposed to this. No evidence, but most will probably believe it regardless. His supporters probably believe it too, but won't care.I predict he'll be impeached for conflict of business interests before long. Just a crazy hunch.

He is, sadly, the complete embodiment of the American Dream though which is why they like him. Like Jay Gatsby (born plain James Gatz in F Scot Fitzgeralds classic novel) Mr Dumpf is one of those classic US billionaires who has constantly reinvented himself into what he is now and doubtless done a whole heap of unpleasant and distasteful things throughout his metamorphosis into who he is today. There's bound too be enough shit sat at the bottom of the pipe (and the middle of the pipe, and the end of the pipe too) to provide years of this stuff. I doubt even he can keep a lid on it though now.

That is the point though. Nobody is saying that there is any evidence whatsoever. The intelligence community made no judgment on whether they were reliable. They had no need to. Just putting it out there is enough. No evidence.

Whatever you think about Trump he was elected under the democratic system. Democracy can be extremely inconvenient as they also found in the Middle East. As for getting rid of him, well clearly they are trying their hardest by fair means or foul. What do you suggest?

He lost the public vote by about 3m

Like most US billionaires he's clearly a psychopathic narcissist with a warped messiah complex.

He clearly cannot take criticism in any shape or form.

And to be fair it's not inconceivable that he likes to pay to see women piss on camera.

It's hard to see what average American he represents as he's made his money not supporting working man at all but marginalising and destroying anyone and everyone who encroaches on his personal radar.

Which is why I said "he was elected under the democratic system", i.e the system extant that every other president has been elected under. No point in insisting he lost the popular vote. That ain't the way it works.

Don't know about warped messiah complex; may well be the case. He is definitely a one off! Cannot take criticism is something I would associate with the liberal wing because they think they are always unerringly right about everything.

With characters like Trump and politicians generally it is often hard to see the appeal, but it doesn't stop people electing them. I mean, it's totally beyond me how any sane person could vote for Nick Clegg - but they do!

Don't know about warped messiah complex; may well be the case. He is definitely a one off! Cannot take criticism is something I would associate with the liberal wing

The debates, Megan Kelly, SNL, Hamilton, etc...

Edited by rmanx

Don't know about warped messiah complex; may well be the case. He is definitely a one off! Cannot take criticism is something I would associate with the liberal wing

I know. Far be it from me to defend his style. I am saying that he won the election and all kinds of forces are trying to take him down with unsubstantiated rumour. That much is crystal clear.

I know. Far be it from me to defend his style. I am saying that he won the election and all kinds of forces are trying to take him down with unsubstantiated rumour. That much is crystal clear.

They are also trying to take him down with well documented and provable video evidence that the guy is certifiable and does not have the intellect or temperament to run a country with as much clout as the US.

He would be better suited to being the mental despot ruler of some small island republic.