Donald Trump

cropduster

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday he was was claiming that he wasn't even watching the impeachment proceedings, now Donald is trying to intimidate the witnesses via twitter - https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-50439441/trump-s-live-tweets-attacking-yovanovitch-interrupt-hearing

Even if he is innocent I can't help think this isn't going to end well for Donald.

Edited by mojomonkey

12 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Yesterday he was was claiming that he wasn't even watching the impeachment proceedings, now Donald is trying to intimidate the witnesses via twitter - https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-50439441/trump-s-live-tweets-attacking-yovanovitch-interrupt-hearing

Even if he is innocent I can't help think this isn't going to end well for Donald.

intimidate the witnesses:rolleyes:.......if her boring speech hadn't been like watching paint dry......they would of listened to her rather than looking at twitter.....

she wouldn't of known unless she was told......

it's going nowhere....even the lefties know this.......

2 minutes ago, woody2 said:

Had you actually read the link you would know that the hearing chairman informed the witness of Trump's childish nonsense during her testimony. 

But hey, since when have the facts of the matter ever bothered you...?

8 minutes ago, woody2 said:

intimidate the witnesses:rolleyes:.......if her boring speech hadn't been like watching paint dry......they would of listened to her rather than looking at twitter.....

So, if you were called to give evidence to a hearing about the world's most powerful man and he was directly making derogatory tweets at the same time you wouldn't feel intimidated in the slightest? Really, sorry but I just don't believe you.

If her speech was that dull surely he would have been better off making no comment. I don't know if he is guilty or innocent of the accusations but through his actions he is actually drawing more attention to all this.

15 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Had you actually read the link you would know that the hearing chairman informed the witness of Trump's childish nonsense during her testimony. 

But hey, since when have the facts of the matter ever bothered you...?

learn to read......

22 minutes ago, woody2 said:

:whistling:

9 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

So, if you were called to give evidence to a hearing about the world's most powerful man and he was directly making derogatory tweets at the same time you wouldn't feel intimidated in the slightest? Really, sorry but I just don't believe you.

If her speech was that dull surely he would have been better off making no comment. I don't know if he is guilty or innocent of the accusations but through his actions he is actually drawing more attention to all this.

learn to read......

24 minutes ago, woody2 said:

:whistling: