Donald Trump

cropduster

58 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

As I suspect you know she was told directly by the hearing chairman. I don't suppose it would have taken before she had found out anyway. Going back to my question, would you not be intimidated by such action?

the emotional "chairperson" shouldn't of said anything.........you can't feel intimidated by things you don't know.......but this is a lefty pantomime not a court case......

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

the emotional "chairperson" shouldn't of said anything.........you can't feel intimidated by things you don't know.......but this is a lefty pantomime not a court case......

You'd do well in an hearing, always avoiding answering the question. 

The fact is (rightly or wrongly) she was informed. It's hardly the first thing he has said about her anyway. If you were informed, would you not feel intimidated?

Increasingly the pantomime is of trump's own making. US politics doesn't really have a real left wing of any notable size. Presumably Yovanovitch is a republican anyway.

3 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

You'd do well in an hearing, always avoiding answering the question. 

The fact is (rightly or wrongly) she was informed. It's hardly the first thing he has said about her anyway. If you were informed, would you not feel intimidated?

Increasingly the pantomime is of trump's own making. US politics doesn't really have a real left wing of any notable size. Presumably Yovanovitch is a republican anyway.

correct......

55 minutes ago, woody2 said:

did the nasty man say something to upset you......run along to your safe place.......:rolleyes::lol:

Always with the childish responses. We are trying to have a discussion here. I don't care if trump is guilty or innocent, but this latest action is bizarre. How about answering the question, if you were in that situation would you find it intimidating?

On 11/16/2019 at 5:14 PM, mojomonkey said:

Always with the childish responses. We are trying to have a discussion here. I don't care if trump is guilty or innocent, but this latest action is bizarre. How about answering the question, if you were in that situation would you find it intimidating?

Why would you expect better in response to a childish comment?  Before Trump can be found guilty someone needs to bring up a crime.  You, and most other lefties are citing hurt feelings.  If I was giving evidence at a case of this nature I would feel intimidated but not because the person being victimised was rude, that is expected, I would feel intimidated for taking part in what is effectively treason.  I am not even a Trump supporter (the exact opposite) but given that out of the hours of evidence all people are saying is that was mean to them and no one has suggested that he has broken the law, this is clearly a direct attack on the President.  Yes, he is an idiot and if they had a brain between them they would let him make his own bed.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Darius said:

Why would you expect better in response to a childish comment?  Before Trump can be found guilty someone needs to bring up a crime.  You, and most other lefties are citing hurt feelings.  If I was giving evidence at a case of this nature I would feel intimidated but not because the person being victimised was rude, that is expected, I would feel intimidated for taking part in what is effectively treason.  I am not even a Trump supporter (the exact opposite) but given that out of the hours of evidence all people are saying is that was mean to them and no one has suggested that he has broken the law, this is clearly a direct attack on the President.  Yes, he is an idiot and if they had a brain between them they would let him make his own bed.  

Hello Darius, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here.

Firstly, I am not a leftie (not sure why would think I was). My comment on childish responses was in reply to someone who refused actually enter into adult debate, but that's besides the point being discussed in this thread. In terms of Trump, I just find his behaviour increasingly bizarre. I don't know and don't really care whether he is guilty or innocent.

17 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

I don't know and don't really care whether he is guilty or innocent.

I honestly do not like him and agree 100% with you that he is extremely erratic but with regard to the case he cannot be guilty or innocent until there is an offence to be guilty or innocent of.  This is just a show-trial.  Like so many other recent events, accuse and convict in the media because there is not a justifiable offence to answer.