Donald Trump

cropduster

On 11/22/2019 at 1:19 PM, Darius said:

Why would you expect better in response to a childish comment?  Before Trump can be found guilty someone needs to bring up a crime.  You, and most other lefties are citing hurt feelings.  If I was giving evidence at a case of this nature I would feel intimidated but not because the person being victimised was rude, that is expected, I would feel intimidated for taking part in what is effectively treason.  I am not even a Trump supporter (the exact opposite) but given that out of the hours of evidence all people are saying is that was mean to them and no one has suggested that he has broken the law, this is clearly a direct attack on the President.  Yes, he is an idiot and if they had a brain between them they would let him make his own bed.  

I think the worry with allowing him to just do this is how many other people will he damage?

Honestly he's just a few tweets away from WW3 - someone needs to take that phone away from him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...