Donald Trump

cropduster

You're getting very boring now.

It's like listening to my grandad talk about the Germans.

Thank you for your contribution. I care so much about what you think.

You cared enough to respond...

Yes. But so did he. I am curious about what his grandad said about the Germans though, I must confess.

Even Glenn Greenwald And His Fans Should Fear the Trump-Putin Alliance

Russian self-interest is obvious and conspiracy theorists will do what they always do. But the Intercept agenda is simple: Greenwald and friends have a very strong distrust of Western and particularly American governments, and reflexively attempt to refute any assertions that they believe might help advance an imperialistic or militaristic agenda. Intercept-style libertarians were fiercely opposed to Clinton because they feared that she would advance an interventionist approach to foreign policy, and many were openly attracted to Trump’s faux-isolationism during the campaign. Intercept libertarians are also obsessed with privacy concerns and government surveillance, issues that Edward Snowden has come to symbolize with Russia acting in a savior’s role to protect him.

hmmmm...written by david atkins. would that be the guy that wrote this too?

https://crayfisher.wordpress.com/2011/09/13/who-is-david-atkins/

The problem is
people like me, and the people I work for.
I’m what they call a
Qualitative Research Consultant
, or QRC for short.
. There’s even a
who meet regularly to discuss ideas and tactics. Together with the
, the
, the
, and a whole host of other organizations you’ve never heard of, we have more power and control than you know. We’re
extremely
good at what we do, and we do it all behind the scenes, appealing to and manipulating your subconscious brain in ways that your conscious brain has little to no control over.

Give us a little money to test some things out, and we can work magic. Our business is persuasion, and we’re very good at it. Just watch
to get just a small inkling of what you’re up against. We can make a company that earns a
. We can take sugar water and sell it back to you as a health drink, and even Whole Foods shoppers will believe it. We can take 30 different brands of vodka with almost
exactly
the same ingredients, and make you understand instantly just what kind of person drinks which brand, and how much you should expect to pay for each, without a moment’s thought. For any given category of products, I can show you a bunch of different brands, and you’ll be able to tell me a
wealth
of information about each one, despite the near absolute similarity of their actual products to one another. One exercise we QRC’s like to conduct involves actually turning a brand into a person in a group discussion; it’s called
personification
. And you wouldn’t believe how effectively and universally we can tailor a brand’s image, right down to what kind of car that “person” would drive, and what music he/she would listen to. So much attention has been paid to Naomi Klein’s outstanding
, that few pay much attention anymore to her far more provocative and important work
. If all Americans truly internalized the message of
No Logo
, people like me would be out of work, and we could really reform this country.

• Like 2

I'll give him 3 weeks before he gets shot.

And good riddance when he is.

It's almost guaranteed that someone is going to have a go.

I really don't understand why he stood. He's a nutter magnet for just about everyone to come out of the woodwork and have a pop.