Donald Trump

cropduster

His 'drive by' yesterday seems to have wound a lot off people up though. 

If / when he gets through this, I reckon the impact will be to bring out swing voters who have gotten used to a 'strong' figurehead, even though they may find his approach unorthodox. Losing him at this time would send markets plummeting and raise the frightened public's anxiety levels sky high, and not just in the USA. 

BBC new have produced a video an their website showing just how few voters will actually determine the outcome of the election which is well worth watching. 

On 10/3/2020 at 11:55 PM, TheTeapot said:

Another fan of the good Doctor @Coldwar_Steve :thumbsup:

I would loved to have seen his installation in Liverpool this past weekend, but, well, I'm one of the pitchfork brigade, er...  careful, er... skint people who live on this fair isle.

• Like 1

Well, Donald seems to have made a remarkable recovery.

Even more remarkable considering his good lady, tested-positive wife is apparently still isolating in a remote section of the White House with a bad cough amongst other symptoms?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

Getting covid is a blessing from god is the latest. He's incredible.

If there really is a God in Heaven then on Nov. 3rd/4th there will be an Almighty blessing and probably social media meltdown.