Donald Trump

cropduster

Just now, Roxanne said:

That’s a wonderful idea but in practice I think we’re way beyond that. They already have a vested interest in creating that very division. 

They sure do - a monetary interest at that. As is usual, pursuit of profit poisons everything. Until people put responsibility on social media platforms to behave, well, responsibly, we're going to continue down this road.

Which is quite frightening really. I can't remember a time in my life where left and right were further apart and further enraged than they are now.

• Like 1

Trump's just tweeted - "Last night I was leading, often solidly, in many key States, in almost all instances Democrat run & controlled. Then, one by one, they started to magically disappear as surprise ballot dumps were counted. VERY STRANGE, and the “pollsters” got it completely & historically wrong!"

Frightening.

53 minutes ago, Declan said:

Trump's just tweeted - "Last night I was leading, often solidly, in many key States, in almost all instances Democrat run & controlled. Then, one by one, they started to magically disappear as surprise ballot dumps were counted. VERY STRANGE, and the “pollsters” got it completely & historically wrong!"

Frightening.

Twitter has removed the ability to respond to this tweet - and two others he's made since 5:45am (our time) today. To see it, you have to click on a "view" button that says "Some of all of the content shared in this tweet is disputed and might be misleading about how to participate in an election or another civic process."

The man has no shame. He's an embarrassment for the entire human race.

Team Trump is getting desperate now. Eric has just claimed that they have won Pennsylvania despite there still being over a million votes to count. Even if it turns out to be true it is possibly irrelevant.

Looks like Trump is making even his own senators cringe.

Edited by mojomonkey
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Team Trump is getting desperate now. Eric has just claimed that they have won Pennsylvania despite there still being over a million votes to count. Even if it turns out to be true it is possibly irrelevant.

Looks like Trump is making even his own senators cringe.

I never thought Donald Trump would be such a bad loser!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Well at least they are using prayer to help Trump win:

Incredible video. Sums up everything that is wrong with America and this election.

Read this morning that ex felons in Florida have to pay fees and fines to vote after they changed the law there this year to allow them to vote again.  (seems ex prisoners could not vote there till then.)