Donald Trump

cropduster

On 10/8/2020 at 8:52 PM, ThreeRaccoonsInATrenchCoat said:

Trump is going to win the 2020 election. Get over it, wipe up your tears, and get a life. Anybody who hasn't read through this thread and is starting here at page 241, please don't waste your time reading through the previous pages: it's a bunch of retards with no clue just spewing their uninformed opinion, repeating BBC and Channel 4 News talking points, with no resemblance to reality. The worse offender is Chinahand. The guy is an idiot with a chip on his shoulder because Trump brought in a China travel ban very early on. It's hilarious that so many idiots at the time were accusing Trump of xenophobia, and now months later are saying he didn't do the China ban early enough and saying he delayed it. These people are truly pathetic with no idea of honesty.

I hope you didn't have any money on it.

• Haha 1

On 11/7/2020 at 3:52 PM, mojomonkey said:

Donald isn't taking this very well. Chin up Donald, more time for golf.

I’d have money on him ending up a White House squatter at some stage. I really want to see which crack team they’re going to have to send into the White House to drag him out kicking and screaming. It’s going to be hilarious. 

12 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I’d have money on him ending up a White House squatter at some stage. I really want to see which crack team they’re going to have to send into the White House to drag him out kicking and screaming. It’s going to be hilarious. 

My money's on him sitting in federal prison for tax / fraud offences.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I don't doubt that he will go. But he will carry on irresponsibly saying that the result was stolen. That's the only way he can deal with being the loser.

Millions will believe that - and it will become a new talking point for populists both in the US and around the world. This will feed into the grievances of those who believe in imaginary elites and that their world is bring taken away from them by globalists and outsiders who look different from themAlready people in Britian including Farage are drawing parallels with their belief that postal voting is fraudulant.

Losers always blame someone else for not being able to get ahead.

Edited by pongo