Donald Trump

cropduster

It's not difficult to perceive that Trump's conduct is of the same vein that he conducts his business matters, including recourse to legal force to try and bully his way through, with his attempts to do so on the counting matters registering 3 failures so far.

A shame to see Rudy Giuliani lowering himself to Trump's standard too, after making his name dealing with 9/11 as New York Mayor.

If Trump's creditors do now come calling for the reported £400M+, plus investigation into his tax affairs, things might get interesting. Lots of news outlets now are commenting not only on the damage he has done during his tenure but also what he is capable of still doing before handover in January.

Edited by Non-Believer
Extra bit

24 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

A shame to see Rudy Giuliani lowering himself to Trump's standard too, after making his name dealing with 9/11 as New York Mayor.

I find it hard to believe that the Rudy Giuliani we see now is the same one that dealt with the aftermath of 9/11.  Maybe the passing of time has dulled my memory but I recall him as a strong, compassionate leader who looked out for all New Yorkers at that time.

Now he seems to have become an absolute loon who is caught "re-adjusting his shirt" lay on a bed in front of a young woman and who seems to have lost touch with the real world.  Also how do you go from being the Mayor of New York to Donald Trump's personal Lawyer?  Seems like a significant downward step and I am sure he must have had other options. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roxanne said:

It's a common tactic of individuals like DT to not accept defeat.  

No, it isn't. It's a common tactic of the corporate media to repeat a lie. It's called "Operation Mockingbird" and it has been very visible over the past four years of negative propaganda against Trump. I'm not even a Trump supporter, but unlike you and other low IQ people I'm capable of objective critical independent thought.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Roxanne said:

It's a common tactic of individuals like DT to not accept defeat. 

No, it isn't. It's a common tactic of the corporate media to repeat a lie. It's called "Operation Mockingbird" and it has been very visible over the past four years of negative propaganda against Trump. P.S. I'm not a Trump supporter.

People do realise most of the hacks who work in the corporate news media are US or UK intelligence assets? Most of them literally worked in intelligence agencies or their front groups before joining news media. It's actually normal for news agencies to have military and intelligence agency officials there at all times to observe and intervene during the reporting. You don't see it because it's behind the cameras, but they are there at all times calling the shots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1