Donald Trump

cropduster

6 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

So good guys nuclear weapons are for defence but bad guys are for attack? Ok makes sense now. 

Israel was helped to develop nuclear weapons at a time during the Cold War when her neighbours were back by the Soviets as part of their proxy wars against the democratic world. Those neighbours, Soviet satellites, were committed to the destruction of Israel.

Edited by pongo

14 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:
41 minutes ago, pongo said:

Because they're the good guys in a basic goodies vs baddies scenario. Ultimately they play by the rules.

Hahahaha

Israel is a US ally, it has effective command and control of its deterrent.  Just like France, just like the UK.  Even Russia understands that.

There's no referee.  There is what each country has the power to get a way with.

Israel is a powerful country.

5 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Israel is a US ally

Israel is a NATO ally.

The hope is that Biden's Presidency will put NATO back on course. And internationalism in general. The danger is that half of America now believes in some dopey populist talk-radio alternative.

Edited by pongo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55052640

Trump accepts transition to Biden must begin.

He told a press conference. "I now identify as Joe Biden. Some are even calling me the best Joe Biden. After the surgery - I'm going to get the best surgery, the very best - I'm going to be the best Joe Biden ever."

Edited by Declan
  • Haha 2

Why do so many Americans make videos like that whilst driving?  Almost every single "conspiracy theorist" has a video filmed in a moving car.

Are they embarrassed that if they said this shit in front of family and friends that they would be chucked out and disowned?  Is it some 'American Freedom' that I don't understand?  

Or, most likely, is it just because they are all idiots who don't give a toss about anyone else on the road?