Donald Trump

cropduster

24 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

In his speech at his rally he said he would be at the capitol building with them, looks like he bottled that as well.

That's cos he's an absolute coward. So are his fans. They're getting pushed back now, lots more police. 

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Four dead, Trump needs to be held to account, or is this what he means by make America great again?

Whilst I agree that he needs to be held to account and all his shady actions thoroughly investigated it will take a very strong and determined administration to do so.

These MAGA idiots still scream fake news, still believe in the all the conspiracy theories and are still loyal to Trump and his "ideals".  I use that term loosely of course, as the only "ideal" that Trump holds is himself.

The USA is going to be a basket case after his administration. 

I wonder whether they'll be letting him slip away quietly to a golf course somewhere. Bit like Idi Amin. Rather than vigorously pursuing him in the courts - which would look like revenge to some - do a deal on the condition he shuts the fuck up.

10 minutes ago, Declan said:

I wonder whether they'll be letting him slip away quietly to a golf course somewhere. Bit like Idi Amin. Rather than vigorously pursuing him in the courts - which would look like revenge to some - do a deal on the condition he shuts the fuck up.

Absolutely not.

just when you thought Boris and the UK were the most embarrassing government up steps Donald and America 'Hold my Weiner'. The interviews of some of these deluded fools were quite frankly ridiculous, one woman complaining about being maced as she tried to forcibly enter their seat of government and wondering why.

He will probably try and create a third 'breakaway' party. He has the money and the base. There is no way back for him and his family in the GOP now so he will look for another way for his legacy to survive.

Lots of Americans are tired of the two party system.

The biggest contribution he has made was to call out the corruption in American politics. That is the biggest threat to so. called Western democracies and has been commented on several times in the past 5 years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Apple said:

He will probably try and create a third 'breakaway' party. He has the money and the base. There is no way back for him and his family in the GOP now so he will look for another way for his legacy to survive.

Lots of Americans are tired of the two party system.

The biggest contribution he has made was to call out the corruption in American politics. That is the biggest threat to so. called Western democracies and has been commented on several times in the past 5 years.

I wouldn't be so sure about the money.