Donald Trump

cropduster

Trump's former National Security adviser John Bolton has just delivered a lacerating assessment of Trump and his administration (notwithstanding that he was part of it for a while), saying that he hoped that the gravity of the Office would have matured and tempered Trump, as it did the previous 44 Presidents. "I was wrong".

He claims that Trump's only aim in life is attention garnering and that he has no other philosophy. But also warns that the Trump family will continue to have influence, largely due to their grasp on Republican fund raising and finances.

18 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Stupid bint, she's lucky she didn't get shot.

the internet sleuths reckon she's holding an onion in her towel and keeps rubbing it in her eyes, i can't see for sure but it's possible.

Edited by The Chief
correcting myself

1 hour ago, The Chief said:

the internet sleuths reckon she's holding an onion in her towel and keeps rubbing it in her eyes, i can't see for sure but it's possible.

By sleuths do you mean conspiracy theorists who think it was all actually leftie actors that smashed their way in?

Of course, it is possible that she decided to rub an onion on her eyes or even that she maced herself but I personally think she got maced by the police as she entered the building. People scratching around for excuses for these idiots must be pretty dumb.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

By sleuths do you mean conspiracy theorists who think it was all actually leftie actors that smashed their way in?

Of course, it is possible that she decided to rub an onion on her eyes or even that she maced herself but I personally think she got maced by the police as she entered the building. People scratching around for excuses for these idiots must be pretty dumb.

Trumpers a looking for any crumb of anything to deflect the blame from themselves and their glorious leader. They tried it with calling the horned helmet guy antifa until it was pointed out that he was a Trump supporting Qanon theorist by himself no less. 

Sad dickless individuals who somehow can't contemplate that the guy being an utter wanker put people off voting for him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

If you watch carefully there is something in the towel as she rubs her eyes.  Is it an onion?  Don't know but a similar size, shape and colour.

Given how much the Police stood back I doubt she was maced by them.  

If anyone maced her it was probably a fellow "protestor" in which case she was lucky it was only mace and not a bullet. 

It could of course just be her laying the ground work for a claim of police brutality or some such BS.

ETA: It is most visible right at the start of the clip.

Edited by manxman1980

Here is the screen grab showing the alleged onion inside the towel...

Now a few people have suggested that;

1. It is a lemon and she is using it to alleviate the effects of the mace/CS spray;

2. It is an onion and again she is using it to alleviate the effects of the mace/CS spray;

3. It is an onion and she is a lying about the mace/CS spray;

Of course option 1 & 2 require her, or someone around her, to be a complete tw@t who believes everything they read on the internet.  This would also mean that she planned ahead to bring and onion/lemon in the event she was sprayed or that someone around her had.

Make your own minds up..

Snopes has returned a decision of unproven.  https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/elizabeth-knoxville-onion-towel/ 

Capture1.JPG

33 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

1. It is a lemon and she is using it to alleviate the effects of the mace/CS spray;

2. It is an onion and again she is using it to alleviate the effects of the mace/CS spray;

That sounds like a Trump theory, on the lines that injecting with disinfectant will stop Covid.

• Like 1