Donald Trump

cropduster

I looked at pizzagate some time ago, had to stop as it was giving me psychological issues, I am convinced that its the tip of a very big iceberg, as I have said before in other threads millions of children go missing around the world each year, never to be found again.....Why would Obama fly into DC 40,000 Dollars worth of hot dogs and pizza from Chicago?......Why use the phrases that they used in the emails, all from the FBI code book for known pedo talk...pizza gate gave a new meme to the criminal element ruling over this people farm...."fake News". And that's what they want you to think it is.

I would recommend a good one stop source on all Hillary, the clinton foundation and pizzagate and the general criminality that runs this show, seek out George Webb and look at his "where is Eric Braverman" series on youtube, fascinating work indeed.

I looked at pizzagate some time ago, had to stop as it was giving me psychological issues, I am convinced that its the tip of a very big iceberg, as I have said before in other threads millions of children go missing around the world each year, never to be found again.....Why would Obama fly into DC 40,000 Dollars worth of hot dogs and pizza from Chicago?......Why use the phrases that they used in the emails, all from the FBI code book for known pedo talk...pizza gate gave a new meme to the criminal element ruling over this people farm...."fake News". And that's what they want you to think it is.

I would recommend a good one stop source on all Hillary, the clinton foundation and pizzagate and the general criminality that runs this show, seek out George Webb and look at his "where is Eric Braverman" series on youtube, fascinating work indeed.

Giving you psychological issues, I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you but that ship sailed quite some time ago.

• Like 3

Apparently we've moved into a 'post truth' world, whatever the fuck that is. Buzzfeed said they published the report to let Americans make their own minds up. Which is completely mental to me but I suppose completely normal to a country which fears god and loves its bible.

It all undermines the institution of the press and shows how the internet is a perfect place for spreading innuendo and rumour.

As a person who sees the truth as something to be manipulated to his advantage Putin must be loving it.

I realise you are irredeemably cynical but the ability of the press to question and investigate has held power to account whether at Peterloo, Watergate, or Iran-Contra, to give just a few examples.

You'd know a lot less about dodgy dossiers without a free press.

Being able to question the powerful and accurately report is of huge value to a society. We are far fr perfect but Russia China et al have much much further to go.

• Like 2

Was it not Bernard Shaw who said cynicism is merely the art of accurate observation , and Ambrose Bierce who said " the cynic is the blackguard who sees things as they are rather than as they ought to be".

I think perhaps "we" need all the irredeemable cynics we can getflowers.giflaugh.png

• Like 2

Aspiring to how things ought to be is the human condition:

All right, said Susan. Im not stupid. Youre saying humans need... fantasies to

make life bearable.

REALLY? AS IF IT WAS SOME KIND OF PINK PILL? NO. HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.

Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little

YES. AS PRACTICE. YOU HAVE TO START OUT LEARNING TO BELIEVE THE LITTLE LIES.

So we can believe the big ones?

YES. JUSTICE. MERCY. DUTY. THAT SORT OF THING.

Theyre not the same at all!

YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YETDeath waved a hand. AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME

IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED.

Yes, but people have got to believe that, or whats the point

MY POINT EXACTLY.

HUMANS NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT ARENT TRUE, HOW ELSE WILL THEY BECOME.

Terry Pratchett

P.S. Love the Ambrose Bierce quote- the Devil's Dictionary ought to be a part of everyone's library

Edited by Chinahand
  • Like 1

So my take on pizza gate.

Alex Jones (who is really Bill Hicks) went full right wing nut job and on his radio/web cast, INFO WARS, he ranted and raved about secret emails and how Hilary was personally involved in the abduction, and trading in child sex slaves.

He then went on to "talk" about how Clinton was personally going to a certain pizza establishment, which housed said abducted children in a secret basement.

Now you can imagine the rational sort that listens to and takes verbatim anything he hears on INFO WARS, and being the well educated and heavily armed patriot sort, a "patriot" took it upon himself to storm the stronghold of misery and rescue the children.

The reality is he burst in like a loony, shot up the place and was proved to be a complete mental.

Alex Jones couldn't get the "pizza gate" stuff off his site quick enough after it emerged that the guy was inspired by his show.

• Like 1

What a load of nonsense. Just dredging up any old crap from the web and believing it. There used to be this word: evidence. I think it's been abolished.

You mean like people reposting Trumps many, many, many tweets which most of the time contradict him or just show him to be the bare faced liar he is?

What a load of nonsense. Just dredging up any old crap from the web and believing it. There used to be this word: evidence. I think it's been abolished.

You mean like people reposting Trumps many, many, many tweets which most of the time contradict him or just show him to be the bare faced liar he is?

No. Like I said, just dredging up any old crap from the web and believing it. The last refuge of the old order as all the previous "truths" are swept away before their eyes.