Donald Trump

cropduster

The Donald has two hours left to make up his mind about whether to testify at the E Jean Carroll Civil trial.

Judge Kaplin has set 5pm EST for him to declare his intention to appear as a witness. Previously he stated he would not attend. Even if he declares, the judge is not duty bound to accept his declaration.

In Ireland earlier this week, Trump told reporters that, 'I have to go back for a woman that made a false accusation about me, and I have a judge who is extremely hostile,” Trump said. “And I’m going to go back, and I’m going to confront her'.

Jury deliberations begin tomorrow.

I don't know what's worse. The thought of him not in the witness stand - or the thought of him not in it.

Either way - I reckon he's going to be hit with a load of images to pay. 3/4 million?

We're soon going to find out.

18 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

The Donald has two hours left to make up his mind about whether to testify at the E Jean Carroll Civil trial.

Judge Kaplin has set 5pm EST for him to declare his intention to appear as a witness. Previously he stated he would not attend. Even if he declares, the judge is not duty bound to accept his declaration.

In Ireland earlier this week, Trump told reporters that, 'I have to go back for a woman that made a false accusation about me, and I have a judge who is extremely hostile,” Trump said. “And I’m going to go back, and I’m going to confront her'.

Jury deliberations begin tomorrow.

I don't know what's worse. The thought of him not in the witness stand - or the thought of him not in it.

Either way - I reckon he's going to be hit with a load of images to pay. 3/4 million?

We're soon going to find out.

A good site to follow is this one with links to all reports in the papers and online. This trial could end *very* badly for Trump; in June? his company quite probably by attacked by the Georgia DA.

2 minutes ago, GD4ELI said:

A good site to follow is this one with links to all reports in the papers and online. This trial could end *very* badly for Trump; in June? his company quite probably by attacked by the Georgia DA.

I'd have to read that site with my eyes half closed. I can only cope with so much of him at once. :)

He has the Georgia DA to come and also the NY Letitia James. The NY one could see him being unable to operate out of NY. The Georgia one is probably the most dangerous of all for him. And then there's Jack Smith and Jan 6th - and the classified documents.

He's going to be a busy little beaver. All that AND running for president. No time to grab women by the pussy. Probably for th best.

This Wednesday he has 'Town Hall' with CNN - it will go one of two ways. My fear is that he will go completely unchallenged as CNN are doing it only for the ratings, but we'll see.

I'm going to take a peek at your link now. Thanks (I think)

2 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I'd have to read that site with my eyes half closed. I can only cope with so much of him at once. :)

He has the Georgia DA to come and also the NY Letitia James. The NY one could see him being unable to operate out of NY. The Georgia one is probably the most dangerous of all for him. And then there's Jack Smith and Jan 6th - and the classified documents.

He's going to be a busy little beaver. All that AND running for president. No time to grab women by the pussy. Probably for th best.

This Wednesday he has 'Town Hall' with CNN - it will go one of two ways. My fear is that he will go completely unchallenged as CNN are doing it only for the ratings, but we'll see.

I'm going to take a peek at your link now. Thanks (I think)

Yes, the Georgia DA is *very* dangerous. I don't remember the exact reason, but if found guilty of the rape charge he could be in even more trouble. One thing I do know - he's finding it hard to get top attorneys to work for him.

I do hope he goes down, way down. Forever.

• Like 1

His deposition is … interesting.

Asked if he said “when you’re a star you can grab them by the pussy” he said “historically that’s true, unfortunately or fortunately”

Said E Jean Carol is not his type, yet identified a photo of her as his ex wife.

Said E Jean Carol thought rape was “sexy”

1 minute ago, Mr. Sausages said:

His deposition is … interesting.

Asked if he said “when you’re a star you can grab them by the pussy” he said “historically that’s true, unfortunately or fortunately”

Said E Jean Carol is not his type, yet identified a photo of her as his ex wife.

Said E Jean Carol thought rape was “sexy”

$5 million damages. 😀

11 minutes ago, GD4ELI said:

Raise you $10 million and possibly a lot more.

You could be right  

However, our figures are meaningless.

Whatever it ends up as, he won’t pay it anyway. 

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

You could be right  

However, our figures are meaningless.

Whatever it ends up as, he won’t pay it anyway. 

If he's awarded money then isn't it similar to a court order, no pay = lock him up?

7 minutes ago, John Wright said:

If he’s awarded money he doesn’t have to pay anything. You may need to rethink!

Ah,

Typo! What if she's awarded money then isn't it similar to a court order, no pay = lock him up?

1 hour ago, GD4ELI said:

Ah,

Typo! What if she's awarded money then isn't it similar to a court order, no pay = lock him up?

It’s a civil court order. There’s no prison. It’s not like a fine in England, pay within x days or go to prison. The enforcement would be bailiffs seizing cash in bank accounts or assets to sell. If there are no assets and it seems there have been deliberate attempts to hide assets then there might be contempt. If he has no assets there’d also be bankruptcy. He’d just play it out, costing her money.

2 minutes ago, John Wright said:

It’s a civil court order. There’s no prison. It’s not like a fine in England, pay within x days or go to prison. The enforcement would be bailiffs seizing cash in bank accounts or assets to sell. If there are no assets and it seems there have been deliberate attempts to hide assets then there might be contempt. If he has no assets there’d also be bankruptcy. He’d just play it out, costing her money.

OK, let's see. I'm amazed that guy hasn't had a stroke with all the stress he must have.