Donald Trump

cropduster

13 hours ago, The Phantom said:

Santos the pretender has now been arrested for wire fraud, money laundering and unsurprisingly, lying to Congress.

To be fair his Jew-ish statement cracks me up everything I think about it.

True to form he's pleaded not guilty.

Of course, he has an excellent role model in Trump who also has lied, blagged and deflected his way though life.

And no sacking from the Senate. Kevin McCarthy is going to wait to see if he's found guilty or not. I mean, they REALLY do need his vote.

Seriously fucked up stuff.

3 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

True to form he's pleaded not guilty.

Of course, he has an excellent role model in Trump who also has lied, blagged and deflected his way though life.

And no sacking from the Senate. Kevin McCarthy is going to wait to see if he's found guilty or not. I mean, they REALLY do need his vote.

Seriously fucked up stuff.

I was watching the media scrum around him on the news when I wrote that.

It was amazing.  Most people in a similar position would take the back door out, 'no comment', or have a ready prepared statement.  He was arguing, shouting and interacting with them is such a bizzare manner, that it appeared he was enjoying it!  

• Like 1

The CNN Town hall was always going to be a shit show but I don't think anyone truly knew just how much of a shit show it was going to be.

CNN (previously called the 'fake news channel' by trump) set it up for ratings only and boy, did they get the ratings.

They're also getting a lot of flack for giving him the platform only the day after he'd been found guilty of sexual assault and defamation.

The entire interview was him lying again - about the election, about the sexual assault and he defamed E Jean Carroll all over again - and the audience laughed and cheered.

Had CNN not filled the audience solely with Hampshire Trump supporters then it might have been a more sober event but Kaitlin Collins (the moderator) was powerless against him and the whole thing degenerated into the Trump show.

He was at his absolute worst. I truly worry for the US and the implications for the rest of the world.

I thought his time had passed, but now I'm not so sure.

It wasn't good.

Key moments...

1 minute ago, Roxanne said:

Of course he was.  Energy, attention, energy attention, give me all that energy and attention! 

It's his life blood. :)

It was very Trumpish to be honest.  

I thought your comment above about the CNN media scrum was initially for Santos

3 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

It was very Trumpish to be honest.  

I thought your comment above about the CNN media scrum was initially for Santos

They're cut from the same cloth. They all do the same things.

Once you seen you seen you see them all -  only some are better at hiding it than others - and then there are the Trump/Santos' of this world who are disordered and proud! 

Gawd help us - and them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...