Donald Trump

cropduster

56 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I note with amusement that Trump has been charged with a lot down in Georgia. A lot. 

So have a whole bunch of others. There's no way they'll all hold the line, some will totally flip to save themselves. Rudy is going to jail.

Very funny stuff.

I haven’t seen it but had he been charged with racketeering? If so then that’s really something and could roll on for years. 

I’m going to have to go and look now. Damn. 

eta. She’s charged them with racketeering! OMG, like racketeering as in organised crime  racketeering? The whole lot will go to jail. Sidney Powell, Rudy and the rest of them. That’s a twenty year sentence right there. 

Edited by Roxanne

The Donald gets charged, is given the terms in order to remain free (i.e. don't commit any offences)

Trumps (well I can't say Tweets, it's on his own platform, and it seems remarkably appropriate 😄) that someone should not testify against him, doing so ticks many boxes for being an offence.

How much popcorn can a guy eat?

43 minutes ago, Bombay Bad Boy said:

The Donald gets charged, is given the terms in order to remain free (i.e. don't commit any offences)

Trumps (well I can't say Tweets, it's on his own platform, and it seems remarkably appropriate 😄) that someone should not testify against him, doing so ticks many boxes for being an offence.

The Georgia case will be shown live on TV - Georgia state law.

1 hour ago, woolley said:

He's going to win again, isn't he? I can see it all now. Biden is weak, ill and compromised, and the the other Republicans are no-marks. Incredible stuff.

No guarantee that Biden will actually stand. The election's not until late next year anyway.

8 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Indeed...he keeps falling over.

You couldn't make the USA up...crime v  dementia for President. FFS!

There really should be an age limit - even without dementia he'll be of an age where the mental faculties are in decline.

I really am looking forward to Trump behind bars.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Bombay Bad Boy said:

Covertly rallying the troops. well, not even that covertly, but it's certainly designed to challenge Fani Willis into incarcerating him and then seeing what happens.  BOOM!