Donald Trump

cropduster

I never thought I'd think it, but I hope Hillary Clinton wins it. I'm right wing on most things and I don't mind pissing off the liberals and like to see them put in their place but this fella is a step beyond reason.

Yes, That's right. At the outset I actually would have preferred to see Clinton win it, and like everyone else I didn't think for a minute that Trump would be elected, but in the new situation, all things considered, I am prepared to reserve judgement and see where it takes us. Even Obama concedes that Trump is not a fool and he has gathered some smart people around him. It would be possible to make matters worse, but not easy. The "genuine politicians" have hardly covered themselves in glory. All of this hysterical nonsense from the liberals is actually very entertaining. It's lovely to see them decry democracy when they suddenly don't get their way for a change.

You mean like Trump did when Obama got a second term?

When circumstances change, I change my mind. What do you do, Sir? Well we already know don't we? You whinge incessantly.

What was it that swung it for you Woolley? The reasoned tweets? The opportunity to gloat at the liberals' defeat (despite hoping they'd win)?

Don't suppress your feelings, we know you're hurting at Hillary's defeat. And it's ok woolley. It's ok.

Edited by Mr. Sausages
  • Like 1

When circumstances change, I change my mind. What do you do, Sir? Well we already know don't we? You whinge incessantly.

What was it that swung it for you Woolley? The reasoned tweets? The opportunity to gloat at the liberals' defeat (despite hoping they'd win)?

Don't suppress your feelings, we know you're hurting at Hillary's defeat. And it's ok woolley. It's ok.

I'll tell you exactly what swung it for me. He won.